Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rock Against Racism Fanzine

Started by mayer, September 23, 2004, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayer

Quote from: "phil, alison & louise"The fanzine is 16 pages, and will cost £1.50 in person and £2 by post.

One shop so far has very kindly agreed to stock it. They are Bookmarks, 1 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3QE. They should have copies from Thursday 23 September.

We have set up a Livejournal so that people can find out what's going on with this and future issues and how to get copies. It's at

http://www.livejournal.com/users/rar_fanzine/

We will post there regularly with details of gigs where we will have copies of the fanzine. This week, for example, we will have fanzines for sale at:

Club NME at Koko in Camden on Wednesday 22
Babyshambles in Manchester on Thursday 23
Rock Against Racism at Infinity in London on Thursday 23
Special Needs/The Rocks/The Barbs in Manchester on Saturday 25

If you're going to be at any gigs and would like copies to sell, let us know at the Livejournal or via e-mail and we'll try to work something out.

If you would like to buy a copy by post, please send a cheque or postal order for £2 payable to "Rock Against Racism" to PO Box 2566, London N4 1WJ. When you've posted the cheque, please send us an e-mail to let us know it's on its way. Our e-mail is rar_fanzine@yahoo.co.uk

er... i've got an article in it and all, but i bet there's some genuinely interesting stuff in it too.

mayer

now i've actually read the thing i can tell you that it's a really good read. nice articles and gig reviews about the tunes, with some interesting but not over-the-top politics into the bargain. it looks very pretty too.

if anyone would be interested in buying a bunch to sell/distribute round their way, pop the kids an email because i'm sure they'd appreciate it, thank you.