Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

#bankholidayfunday

Started by swordfish_bhoona, May 04, 2015, 09:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Havent touched alcohol for about a month and a half..then on the penultimate day of 4 days off (last nite) I played a gig at a hostel in Cardiff and they filled me with free booze....cant remember getting home but it looks like I spewed all over the bathroom floor.

Now its Monday morning and Im about to drop acid....Ive been trying to get it over the weekend so I had more recovery time, but didn't manage. I have work at 7 o clock tomorrow morning. I have two big bottles of Mountain Dew and a multipack of wotsits mind.

Is this a good idea?

mook

mountain dew is horrible - get some dandelion & burdock

poo

gonna stew in a miasma of my own shit gas and foulness until I hit the booze again mid afternoon

Birdie

Sounds like a bad idea to me. Why don't you just have a lie down?

BlodwynPig

60's hippy - "Hey guys, I've just found this cool stuff recommended to me by Den Leary, lets go to the beach and try it"

3 days later

60's hippy - "Totally WOWWW, fuck the system, let's hit the road...pass me my guitar Buck"
---------------------------------
Modern Man - "Erm, guys, I'm going to do acid, but have to be at the office at 7 tomorrow. I've got my theater snacks, but am worried my trip will overrun. Should I dress in my suit and tie before dropping the acid?"

3 days later

Modern Man - "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck, why is that Excel sheet talking to me"

Boss - "It's Clippit the Office Assistant you fool...oh, and you are fired..."

Mountain Dew is superb. I make a point of buying it from the Arabic Store though because the dark green bottle is way more endearing than the ugly neon yellow bottle that they sell it in over here. Shit looks radioactive.

Yes, a bit like that Blodwyn....but imagine the Microsoft excel spreadsheets are autistic people. X

Buelligan

Quote from: swordfish_bhoona on May 04, 2015, 09:47:10 AM
Is this a good idea?

If you have to ask then it almost certainly is.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mate don't bother with acid. The chaps that sell it are bad dudes that do bad dude things and your money helps them continue with the bad dude nonsense. Just buy a big pepsi and cane the fuck out of it.

kittens

my mate tom's gonna eat a big chicken today, we're both really excited and i think it's going to be very cool

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: kittens on May 04, 2015, 11:02:08 AM
my mate tom's gonna eat a big chicken today, we're both really excited and i think it's going to be very cool

Mate don't bother with big chicken. The chaps that sell it are bad dudes that do bad dude things and your money helps them continue with the bad dude nonsense. Just buy a big pepsi and cane the fuck out of it.

mook

keep getting steadily pissed. then eat this in eight hours time.

watch Arsenal, have a bath & then GOTOBED

Birdie

Quote from: kittens on May 04, 2015, 11:02:08 AM

You should get yourself onto CaB radio, kittens; give us a Bank Holiday special.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 04, 2015, 10:46:45 AM
Mate don't bother with acid. The chaps that sell it are bad dudes that do bad dude things and your money helps them continue with the bad dude nonsense. Just buy a big pepsi and cane the fuck out of it.

Because the soft drinks industry never exploits or hurts people, especially in South America!

swordfish, if you've done it before and you know you can handle your job situation then I shouldn't really tell you not to. However, I would recommend doing it ASAP so most of it's worn off by the time you're mopping up an autistic kid's shit.

But in the grand scheme of things a few beers in the sun is probably the safer bet.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 04, 2015, 11:06:55 AM
Mate don't bother with big chicken.

Wasn't that the working title for Meat is Murder?

entering day three of the headache. I've got patches of shingles and my bones are aching to fuck.
I'm 44 and my immune system's in tatters

BlodwynPig

Quote from: swordfish_bhoona on May 04, 2015, 09:57:37 AM

Yes, a bit like that Blodwyn....but imagine the Microsoft excel spreadsheets are autistic people. X

Strains mind....pass me the ayahuasca....ah yes!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Blinder Data on May 04, 2015, 11:16:48 AM
Because the soft drinks industry never exploits or hurts people, especially in South America!

Mate don't bother with South America. The chaps there are bad dudes that do bad dude things and your money helps them continue with the bad dude nonsense. Just buy a big pepsi and cane the fuck out of it.

BlodwynPig

Blinder Data

Quote from: swordfish, from the other threadWHY DID I EAT TWO

you're gonna have a great time #greattime

Go outside and listen to this: https://youtu.be/yCpoYRpHwUo

BlodwynPig

Swordfish, just a couple of words before you jettison off into outer space

Mr. Blobby manicgrin...

popcorn

Cycled to work today and the car park was empty. Panicked and rang my mum to check she hadn't been swept away in the apocalypse. She told me it was a bank holiday.

Fucking hell. I haven't had that mistake since the 1997 non-school-uniform day. At least there were fewer witnesses this time.

fit bird

I'm tucking into a 'mcflurry' which is essentially a futuristic psychedelic mr whippy, like a mr trippy, man, so you should definitely drop the acid and come join me out here in the stratosphere.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 04, 2015, 03:07:32 PM
Swordfish, just a couple of words before you jettison off into outer space

Mate don't bother with outer space. The chaps there are bad dudes that do bad dude things and your money helps them continue with the bad dude nonsense. Just buy a big jetski and cane the fuck out of it.

fit bird

ps, here's some rad psychedelic imagery for when you 'come up'

woosh                woosh