Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:38:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

something that has botghered me during me latest "lost period" involving TJ

Started by Huzzie, February 13, 2004, 09:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

I really doubt any of you remember this or even noticed it at the time but, a while back, due to someone makibng a couple of "scouser" jokes, TJ posted LOL NO wee statement "hey! Less scouser jokes" or something like that. To which I replied "but i can, cause were like brothers".

NOw, for whatever reason this has really been bothering me during the last few months I have been away from LOL NO board, it has really been playing on my mind, so I would like to clear it up now.

I did NOT mean that me and TJ were like brothers, of course, I barely know the guy. I meant, Mancs and Scousers were lik ebrothers. It was some stupid little "tongue in cheek" thing, which I failed in doing.

ANyway,. sorry to be so self indulgent here but I cringe whenever I think of that, In case TJ saw it thinking, "eh the soft la, eews e think ee is, tryin ti make people tink we are clowss mates, like!?"

Borboski

Quote from: "Huzzie""eh the soft la, eews e think ee is, tryin ti make people tink we are clowss mates, like!?"

Is that what they sound like? Errrghh.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Borboski"
Quote from: "Huzzie""eh the soft la, eews e think ee is, tryin ti make people tink we are clowss mates, like!?"

Is that what they sound like? Errrghh.

What do you mean?

Ahhhh fuck, i know what you mean now! BAstard! I forgot to do a spell check!!

:-)

I find it hard to believe that somebody would make that mistake.

I think if you and TJ were brothers then it would make a fabulous sitcom:

- TJ: Huzzie!!! Did you tape football over my video full of exceptionally rare comedy treasures?!
- Huzzie:[/b] Yes, I'm really sorry.

Huzzie

Heeyyyyy Mikey! Good to see you are still living and still slapping me with funnies!!

Im going to bother you on msn one day very soon MA, wether you like it or not!:-)

Huzzie

Just for more clarity (i hope all this isnt making things even more confusing). I know no-opne would think we really were brothers, tahst not what i was worried about. I was worried that people, especially TJ were thinking that I was suggesting me and TJ were really close buds. Like, I was licking his arse and wot-not.

Rats

Yeah, I thought that when I read it. I really did think less of you, thank god it's all been cleared up. I hope TJ sees this because he's been going around saying he fucking hates you and I saw Tracey Q snogging AY in the toilets but I weren't even there or nothing and then there was this whole other thing when Sirkobble realised he'd spent his whole life worrying about DVD boxes and VM said he saw him crying in the kitchen but don't believe him because he spills yoghurt down his trousers and his sisters got two clits SHUTUP!

I'm going to do that every week, it's bound to just keep getting funnier.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Rats"I'm going to do that every week, it's bound to just keep getting funnier.

Well it worked for me, best thing in this thread...

bill hicks

Quote from: "Rats"Yeah, I thought that when I read it. I really did think less of you, thank god it's all been cleared up. I hope TJ sees this because he's been going around saying he fucking hates you and I saw Tracey Q snogging AY in the toilets but I weren't even there or nothing and then there was this whole other thing when Sirkobble realised he'd spent his whole life worrying about DVD boxes and VM said he saw him crying in the kitchen but don't believe him because he spills yoghurt down his trousers and his sisters got two clits SHUTUP!

I'm going to do that every week, it's bound to just keep getting funnier.

I love you Rats, you're a beautiful, beautiful man.

butnut

Huzzie

Ahhh Rats.. YEr a one.

I know that probably no-one so much as noticed it at the time but it just keeps bothering me. I dont want anyone thinking I am trying to lick their arse or fit in.

Huzzie

Incidentally Rats. Will you think about coming to the MAnchester do? I would love you to be there and this time I am offering you Hugs and drinks... BUt not kisses.

Rats

I'd come along to a meet if cbp, ttt and mongolover all went too but really, you're not missing much, I'd just be the shy bloke sitting in the corner trying to look up weekenders skirt. He's the kind of hard nosed bastard who'd get away with that isn't he? "What you looking at? These are mans knickers, fuck off puff"

Huzzie

Quote from: "Rats"I'd come along to a meet if cbp, ttt and mongolover all went too but really, you're not missing much, I'd just be the shy bloke sitting in the corner trying to look up weekenders skirt. He's the kind of hard nosed bastard who'd get away with that isn't he? "What you looking at? These are mans knickers, fuck off puff"

Have you mentioned it to them?

I reckon they would be keen. I know CBP has talked about going to meets before although, and i hope he doesnt mind me saying, I think he is worried that he woudl be to shy to really fit in. I would very much be the same too but I reckon small groups woudl slowly form and then a big whole one towards LOL NO end.

ANyway, maybe you woudl like to mention it to them.

king mob

TJ

daveytaylor

Quote from: "Rats"I hope TJ sees this because he's been going around saying he fucking hates you and I saw Tracey Q snogging AY in the toilets but I weren't even there or nothing and then there was this whole other thing when Sirkobble realised he'd spent his whole life worrying about DVD boxes and VM said he saw him crying in the kitchen but don't believe him because he spills yoghurt down his trousers and his sisters got two clits SHUTUP!

Yeah, I know

gazzyk1ns

Why do northerners say "puff", meaning a gay/wimpy person? Surely you mean "poof"? Or do you pronounce it differently up there?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Concerned But Powerless"I think if you and TJ were brothers then it would make a fabulous sitcom:

- TJ: Huzzie!!! Did you tape football over my video full of exceptionally rare comedy treasures?!
- Huzzie:[/b] Yes, I'm really sorry.
Can I just say how exceptionally funny I found this?  Thank you.

Yes, I found Rats' piece funny as well, but not as funny as that.  Sorry.  Still think he should come to the meet though.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Why do northerners say "puff", meaning a gay/wimpy person? Surely you mean "poof"? Or do you pronounce it differently up there?

S'allways been "puff" up here as far as I can recall.  Not sure why that is exactly but "poof" has always struck me as a gay way of pronouncing it, so maybe that's the reason?

gazzyk1ns

They could have the mandatory episode of their sitcom where they both accuse each other of having easy jobs - and so swap for a day, discover that both jobs are harder than they thought, respect is due to each other, and everything is best how it was.

The image of TJ trying to pimp skag to kids and intimidate people is an amusing one, even though I don't know him.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "arqarqa"
Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Why do northerners say "puff", meaning a gay/wimpy person? Surely you mean "poof"? Or do you pronounce it differently up there?

S'allways been "puff" up here as far as I can recall.  Not sure why that is exactly but "poof" has always struck me as a gay way of pronouncing it, so maybe that's the reason?

So... hold on, you actually call gay people "puffs"? Pronounced as in "Puff the magic dragon"? That's just wrong, it's an abbreviation of "poofter"...

I remember at school someone called me a woofter once and I couldn't say anything back to him because I was laughing too much.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"So... hold on, you actually call gay people "puffs"? Pronounced as in "Puff the magic dragon"? That's just wrong, it's an abbreviation of "poofter"...
Yes they do.  Weird, isn't it?

Also I don't believe Huzzie has ever "pimped skag to kids", whatever else his sins...

I do love this sitcom idea though.  Whatever next?  sirkobble / darrell and Almost Yearly?

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I do love this sitcom idea though.  Whatever next?  sirkobble / darrell and Almost Yearly?

I cant wait for the next episode. I'm not quite so excited that I'll have an orgasm, but I may just let a little bit of wee out.

Do you think ConKuss will ever return, or do you think he would be played by a different actor?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"I cant wait for the next episode. I'm not quite so excited that I'll have an orgasm, but I may just let a little bit of wee out.
Do you know, when you put it like that, a man might just change his mind about that sort of thing...

Has your miserable hubby delivered on the Valentine's front yet?  Or are you still glaring at him?

TraceyQ

No, I've just huffed while I did the washing up and am going to eat a chinese takeaway in my pyjamas, every now and again making my eyes fill up with tears and then shrugging him off and going "No, I'm ok, honest, I dont mind". Thus keeping it all in the argument bank for later usage. Just like I did with Mother's day. And last valentine's day. And every single one for the last EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!!!!. <ahem> s'cuse me.

Ambient Sheep

Unbelievable.  All I can say is the bum sex must be very good for you to have put up with him all that time.

<runs away, terribly fast>

Frinky

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Do you think ConKuss will ever return?

I hope, I really do, he was ace.