Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:09:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PIxies live on VH2

Started by Huzzie, September 25, 2004, 09:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

To let you now at 10 o'clocjk (in one hour) there is an old Pixies concert on VH2.;

Neil, I am going to add this to GB too, just because I think  people may not check this forum in time and be pretty gutted, I know you yourself will want to see it (if you have sky), so I ask you please to leave bopth posts up until after it has finished (11)

Cheers

splattermac

I can't find VH2, it's supposed to be channel 315 but I don't get it, oh well

Huzzie

thats strange.. are you sure? can you not tune it in? Do yuo have sky digital or summat else?

let me make sure what number it is...............

no.. Splatter... VH2 is ... shit, forgot what number it was now.. let me go down and get it again, its defo not the number you said. back in a sec.

that is on sky digital, dunno if it is different with other boxes.

I really hope you can find it:-(

good luck!

edit to say: I see one of LOL NO MOds has locked my similar thread in GB. Fair play but thanks for not deleting it! I appreciate that and I am sure whoever else see's it only in there will too.

weekender

Oh, I want to watch this...

...shit, hold on, I've got to have a piss...

Thanks, I'm back now.

By the way, did anyone know there was a Pixies show on VH2 tonight?  It's on, erm, Sky, don't know if any of you WHORES have that?> Its a new digitale tingy..

Hold on, phone call, don't got anywhere,...

Sorry, that was my mate Janice asking if she knew the number of a local potato farm...

ANyway, the PIXiEs are the ROCK!

I don't mean they're the wrestler Rock, that would be daft!?!

By thw ayt , Im in Oxfjord tonight,m anyone wnat to make a night of it?

VorpalSword

once again i curse my mother for not getting sky. stupid poverty!

*strokes broadband modem*

*that he had to pay for himself*

*what a wanker*

Timmay

Quote from: "weekender"Oh, I want to watch this...

...shit, hold on, I've got to have a piss...

Thanks, I'm back now.

By the way, did anyone know there was a Pixies show on VH2 tonight?  It's on, erm, Sky, don't know if any of you WHORES have that?> Its a new digitale tingy..

Hold on, phone call, don't got anywhere,...

Sorry, that was my mate Janice asking if she knew the number of a local potato farm...

ANyway, the PIXiEs are the ROCK!

I don't mean they're the wrestler Rock, that would be daft!?!

By thw ayt , Im in Oxfjord tonight,m anyone wnat to make a night of it?
Hehe... i wos thinking the same... umm... thing!!

its a neu way of typing taht huzzie has invented, weve got to think of a new catchy name for it. Let me have a think...

sorry bout that, cape fear was on, and i had a quick wank as dinero started touching LOL NO schoolgirl.

oh yeah, the name of the stlye o ftyping. real-time typing. that's it.

anyway, pixies are okay i spose. saw them at brixton academy a while back, and they were alright.

Huzzie

yep, I'm a lazy cunt with my posting and at times become a little excitable. Adding to that a constant rush, doing several things at once and listening to the new NIck Cave album whilst probably concentrating too much on the lyrics, and you have my style of posting. Probably to must people, as frustrating as kiddy text speak but, when I first came to this board all those many moons ago I never promised not to be frustrating, did I?

Tim, do me a favour when you get a chance mate, send me a pm and let me know what Live games you are playing at the mo and which upcoming games you are looking forward to. I know there are threads in the same vein but I would like a personal opinion from you. Thing is, you see, I am going to borrow my mates XboX, with the thought of keeping it longer than suggested or buying the hulking techno box.

I'll look forward to your pm Tim, you know I will, I really will........Ahh thankyou!

axel

If you take a listen to the latest Plan B radio show found here

http://www.totallyradio.com/show_pages/shows.php?show=83

theres a new demo version of an old Pixies tune by Frank Black (it's the second track played). Very chilled....and the rest of the show is quite good despite the annoying presenter.