Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:29:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nick Knowles news

Started by poo, May 18, 2015, 12:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

He moved to Spain: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3086006/For-time-life-felt-mortal-Nick-Knowles-52-reveals-health-scare-prompted-Spain-27-year-old-wife-search-healthier-life.html

Couple of other things to think about:
1. There's a picture of his wife and she's probably had Nick Knowle's penis on the inside of her mouth
2. Look at the last picture of him - he looks like someone's done a Berlusconi on him or that he's got a part on the Sopranos as Silvio's brother.

poo

Here's the picture. I wonder if anyone's bored enough to do a bit of Sopranos-based photoshopping for my own personal amusement. Cheers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nick Knowles is an absolute homosexual.

It couldn't be clearer.

thenoise

Quote from: poo on May 18, 2015, 12:58:10 PM
1. There's a picture of his wife and she's probably had Nick Knowle's penis on the inside of her mouth

She's DEFINITELY had his penis on the inside of her fanny AT LEAST ONCE.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He would have needed to heavily, heavily dress it up as an anus to the point of piping the smell of shit into the room.

Luckily with his experience on DIY SOS, he was able to make the necessary rudimentary changes to the fan system within 48 hours and do a poo. He's always been a very hard worker.

Mr Banlon

I thought Jerry Orbach had come back to life.
Leave Knowles alone though. He was born in Southall, like all awesome people are.

shiftwork2

I'd like to strip the wallpaper with Nick Knowles.  We'd have a load of bants then I'd hit him with a shovel and put him in a skip.

Beagle 2

As I've said before I was a runner on a show with Nick Knowles and he had very tight trousers on and his arse was absolutely stunning.

BlodwynPig

Keep it chic, for fucks sake. Nice and chic.

poo

Driving ban:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-48608963

Knowles, of Cirencester, Gloucestershire, asked: "I can drive home, right?" to which Mr Hill replied: "No."

The presenter responded: "I'm joking."

Cuellar

Gradual Decline

Quote from: poo on June 12, 2019, 12:14:18 PM
Driving ban:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-48608963

Knowles, of Cirencester, Gloucestershire, asked: "I can drive home, right?" to which Mr Hill replied: "No."

The presenter responded: "I'm joking."

"He was fined £666"

Chollis

QuoteHe was fined £666 for speeding and £666 for using his phone

SpooOOoOkY

edit: ^fucker

Cuellar

Could Knowles be the actual Satan?

Neville Chamberlain

If he's not going to be driving anyway, why would he put his mobile phone in the boot of his car?!? What a peculiar chap!

Bleeding Kansas

Couldn't he have used the defense that he was speeding due to a DIY emergency? You didn't think it through Knowlesy.

Also, to add the the £666, there was another fine of £666, a surcharge of £66, he had six points on his licence already and this case added another six points.

And he's banned for six months.

Scary times.

Captain Z

It won't affect Nick as he can flag a lift in any white van in the country.

Cuellar

Gerald Fjord

nick knowles described both these events as "wake up calls". cunt needs to stop hitting snooze.

Fambo Number Mive

His driving ban should have been doubled for turning the event into a joke.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Cuellar on June 12, 2019, 12:15:57 PM
Legend Knowlesy
Quote from: Bleeding Kansas on June 12, 2019, 12:43:20 PMCouldn't he have used the defense that he was speeding due to a DIY emergency? You didn't think it through Knowlesy

To be fair:

QuoteKnowles, representing himself, said he had chosen to "dismiss" legal advice to attempt to "get by on a technicality".
::
After the magistrates retired to consider sentencing, Gloucestershire's police and crime commissioner Martin Surl entered the courtroom.

He told Knowles: "I just called by to say thank you for doing the responsible thing."

Knowles replied that driving while using a phone could be "highly dangerous", and he often worked with the police.

"Given all that background, it would be pompous and irresponsible of me to try and get off," he said.

Well yes, wanking and driving is probably even MORE dangerous!

Ronalado

please - why this man is a;ways at party. RONALADO see Nico KONWELS here and here,,,, almost in RONALAOD house. is not top futboler or top model,,,, so where is a secret>?

shiftwork2

Fully micced-up live cremation next pls

nice one cheers

pancreas

He did rather well in VERSUS iirc. But no-one was sad to see him go. Dreadful player.

Ronalado! Would you consider competing in VERSUS 2020? It's all about scoring first.

Endicott

Superb thread title.

Also:
QuoteSpeaking outside court, Knowles said: "For me, this was a wake-up call and me putting my phone in the boot of my car now stops the temptation.
"The six-month ban was appropriate because to give anything else would be giving me special privilege."
Knowles said he hoped his case would make other people alter their behaviour.

fair play Knowlesy

Gerald Fjord

hi guys this is nock knowles's best friend arthur i'm sorry to say that our good friend knowlesy died peacefully in the bath this morning. thought you guys should be the first to know because he always really appreciated how you guys looked out for him and said it really made him smile. i'm sorry for our loss.

yours

nick knowles friend arthur

alan nagsworth

KNOWLESY WOWLESLY NEWSY WEWSY 🎶

Captain Z

Do you think Nick Knowles knows Noel Edmonds?

Nick Nowles down on grassy Knolls with Noel*, Noele**, Noel***,  Noel****, Noel!*****

*Edmonds
** Gordon
*** Coward
****Gallagher
***** This happened at Christmas, you see

Howj Begg

Knowles knowles knowles, knowles knowles knowles knowles Knowles, knowles?

is a legal sentence in English. Amazing right??