Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:43:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tig, you're it...

Started by sproggy, September 26, 2004, 05:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

The thrust of this thread is to get the old creative juices flowing and hopefully flush a few old Vision Mong Whores out of the woodwork.

O.K. the rules are simple.

1. You will receive a PM containing a random word, topic or subject.

2. You must absorb....   ( breathe with me darlings )...  and construct a piece of art or wordage relevant to the content of the PM and befitting Vision Mong.

3. Once you are satisfied your masterpiece has become representive of your massive ego, you may post it in this thread.

4. Along with your 'splurge' you must also devise a cunning topic and pass it onto a whore of your own choosing (the topic and name should also be include with your post)

5. If you feel you are unable to make a post within reasonable time, please advise the person who PM'd you in order that they can pick someone else.

Make it so...

untitled_london

splattermac

inspiration for zee pink panzer.

Achtung bombardieren Sie die Scheiße aus den Tommy Schweinenhunds

sproggy

I always had a feeling he was a nice chap, deep down.

Quote from: "untitled_london"PM sent

Any cance of letting the rest of the world know?

untitled_london

oh okies, my bad, i thought the PM bit was super hush hush.

i asked Mook to work on "automagically".

heehee @ pink panzer.

untitled_london

okies mook has asked me to bump on the PM, so i'm now hassling fanny

fanny splendid

sproggy

Is it me?

You arty farty types, why can't you stick by the rules, this is utter chaos...

Who's next?

Edit:  Top gif fanny, almost laughed me toupee off

fanny splendid

Shit, I forgot to PM someone. I'll do it now.

Sorry.

Rats

Ah, I was going to watch that, I forgot it was on. Was it any good? They would make brilliant artists, it would be like being on acid constantly.

fanny splendid

Yes, it was pretty good. Especially Derek who owned a pub, but got sick and confused trying to cook a fry up, because when he saw bacon and sausages, he tasted chocolate and strong yoghurt.

Flook

Quote from: "Rats"Ah, I was going to watch that, I forgot it was on. Was it any good? They would make brilliant artists, it would be like being on acid constantly.
David Hockney has synaesthesia, possibly so did Beethoven, Faulkner, Joyce, Kandinsky...

Derek was on Richard & Judy earlier, pimping the show. They kept saying 'perfect' to him and the smell of Madeira cake nearly made him gag. Well thats what he said, although he was looking at the delectable Ms Finnigan at the time.

a tad off topic, sorry tig-gers

jutl

Thanks Splattermac...

I'll be PMing a word shortly

Ambient Sheep

If ever there was a doubt that jutl is indeed a genius, that doubt has now been dispelled.

Except for the implication that Cherie might be vehemently anti-war (unless of course you know something we don't).

On a more general note: I quite like the idea that we know neither the word nor the new poster until they appear, I think it should carry on like that.

untitled_london

excellent jutl am gobsmacked.

poison popcorn

love that story...

i'll get PM ing...

TraceyQ

fanny splendid

Heh.

Take.

The.

Piss.

The best form of humour.

Rats

Joy Nktonga

That was fucking great Rats. It's great to have a chuckle on a hungover Saturday morning, ta muchly.

fanny splendid

That was great Rats. Can you do one involving a fat old guffer in a golf cart forcing all of the happy young people to step off the pavement into the busy road?

Beagle 2

Jelly. Well you try thinking of summat...

They're banned from tesco's uhuhhuh.

PM sent

Cerys

Bloody hell, jutl!  That is a truly epic piece of art.

Beagle 2

hee hee, big beagle grin, nice one flook!

(word was 'revenge' BTW)

poison popcorn

excellent thread. hope that voodoo blunkett doll works, i notice his eyes didn't get pinned...

Flook

I tigged sproggy as he started the thread and hasn't had a go yet but he seems to be away. Think I'll send a PM to some other random whore instead...

BTW Blunketts eyes don't need pinning, its his soul you need to fear :-)

Cerys

Ooh!  I just got tigged!

I shall see what I can spawn....

sproggy

Quote from: "Flook"I tigged sproggy as he started the thread and hasn't had a go yet but he seems to be away. Think I'll send a PM to some other random whore instead...

Blimey, you guys don't hang about do you?  Looks like I missed my slot.

Fill yer boots Cerys.

EDIT: Despite having the carpet pulled out from under me, I'll post my effort anyway.

Hendrix plays George Formby

Carry on.