Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:29:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tig, you're it...

Started by sproggy, September 26, 2004, 05:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkhouse terror

That's the only problem with this system really, I would have liked to have seen baptist contribute something but unfortunately he/she/it doesn't visit regularly enough and so didn't read me PM. Maybe we should give people a deadline to respond by just to keep everything going speedy, say if they don't respond within 3 days then you PM someone else instead?

slim

Yes, that's a good idea. If (s)he hasn't responded by tomorrow, I'll pick another 'whore.

slim

Ok, 3 days is up. I've picked someone who's already done a tig this time, as I'm away for a few days and wanted to make sure the thread didn't stagnate whilst I couldn't do anything about it. So, fanny, I've tigged you. I hope that is okay.

fanny splendid

flumphead

QuoteThe new special edition Ferrari could do no wrong in the eyes of its doppelganger.  
 "The ultra realistic cyberskin monocoque, modelled on my very own face and hair, can take anything you throw at it.  This is what we want, this is what we like." said the Car's namesake, Jeremy.
(The topic here was 'doppelganger'.  The next effort will be by Timmay.  The puzzle posed to him is 'innappropriate facial hair')

Timmay

Just want to point out that I was only set the phrase at 10pm last night, so I shall be working on it today...

Bah and indeed gah - what  a nightmare. I blame a lack of time, and forced rushedness. Still, better than giving up which I was gonna do.

Innappropriate facial hair...

I shall tig someone else soon...

Timmay

Mundays has been tigged. I'm not sure if I should tell you all the phrase, so I'll keep you all in suspenders just in case.

I couldnt do much with what timmy set me but i churned a quickie out. Unfortunately photobucket wont let me upload at the moment.

Jesus, I fiddled about with the size so much to get it hosted that its gone all blurred, but it was shite anyway - "uber posh pikey" - right, I havent been following this thread at all, are there set peeps im meant to tig or what?

sproggy

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"
I havent been following this thread at all, are there set peeps im meant to tig or what?

You can tig whom so ever pleases you and with any random word or phrase.

baptist

Quote from: "monkhouse terror"That's the only problem with this system really, I would have liked to have seen baptist contribute something but unfortunately he/she/it doesn't visit regularly enough and so didn't read me PM. Maybe we should give people a deadline to respond by just to keep everything going speedy, say if they don't respond within 3 days then you PM someone else instead?

I visit almost daily but haven't received any PMs Honest (this is not a criticism monkhouse - honest). I'd love to play if someone would like to tig me. :)

Cerys

Oops.  I've been busy cooking and tidying and gawping at the telly and essentially being a dirty housewife for the past week or so.  I'll get going as soon as I've caught up.

Cerys

Just a quickie -

Now I have to think of someone to tig, don't I?  Bah.

Hip Priest

Just to say I'm back if anyone wants to tig me. Apologies for holding the thing up, I was on holiday.

Cerys

Agh, I forgot to say - I've tigged Flook.

Flook

Sorry for the delay. Oh and the mediocrity.. but, nevertheless, I give you
Ravening Penguins

I'm now hastily passing on the baton to Hip Priest

Hip Priest

Dear all, I give you "Ambushed"

And I'll pass the baton on very quickly. Ahem...

Hip Priest

just tagged DerryPortice

Cambrian Times

Quote from: "Hip Priest"just tagged DerryPortice

Ooh that'll be fun...

Hip Priest

Splattermac has kindly accepted a tag instead as it's been raised that tagging the afore-mentioned Master Portice may not have been a great idea.

splattermac

my pm has gone to the next person

Abbie

OK, my PM has gawn off to the next whore....

Cerys

Abbie

Reet - who is still up for this?  PM if you're interested in being tigged - i've got one going spare (my original choice is too busy growing his moustache).

terminallyrelaxed

OOH ooh can I play can I play? Can I can I g'waaaaan?

Tig ma bitch up - nothing too hard please, I'm a little slow.