Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:32:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Purpose - online writing site

Started by mwude, September 27, 2004, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwude

Purposeonline

I admit this is a bit of shameless friend promotion, but also an open request for anyone to contribute to the site.

Quote from: "The lovely editors of that site"The reason we are here is to promote writing in all its' forms. Our aim is to give our fellow-writers a chance to publish their work informally while giving the rest of us a chance to enjoy their creativity.

My own contribution is the last poem on the poetry page (The Flintstones).  But it's open for any writers of anything and in any style.  They're also thinking of introducing cartoon strips / collaborations in future editions.  If you're in Leeds then keep an eye out for a free magazine of the same name.

And in order to stop this post being an entirely self-indulgent plug, does anyone know of similar sites to be able to compare the quality of the presentation and the writing?

Rats

Someone posted here with one and was told to fuck off by everyone apart from me because I'm nice, I even went over and submitted a few things. I can't remember what the site was called but it was just like that one. There was about 2 pages of people kicking him mind so brace yourself.

mwude

I've wrapped myself in bubble-wrap in preparation for the inevitable kicking.  Although I'm hoping that by admitting upfront that I'm shamelessly promoting it on behalf on a friend that people will let the thread sink if they don't like the site rather than beating me to a virtual pulp.

If you want to give me a constructively critical beating because you think the site or the site's contents are crap then that's more than welcome & will be passed on.

v1sit my bands site!  were the best thing since jEff bukly!