Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm closing the

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, May 30, 2015, 10:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on May 31, 2015, 08:51:18 PM
This is strange. Is this some trick Neil has pulled for anyone who frequents Cookdandbombd? Is he in cahoots with Google?

Ambient Sheep

So... made-up comedy German beats the genuine article for "I don't understand" and "I don't speak German"...

...and yet, "with a special gun" and "armed with a special gun" get nothing, no matter how many letters one puts in...

Dr Rock

bagel? Fuck you bagel.

Morrison Lard

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on June 01, 2015, 01:25:26 AM
made-up comedy German beats the genuine article for "I don't understand" and "I don't speak German"...
The correct German is actually "Ich verstehe nicht" and "Ich spreche kein Deutsch".
Unless my o level German has failed me, just like it did that night up the Reeperbahn..

Ambient Sheep

Very probably - I got a D.  Three times.  Despite having a German sister-in-law.  But at least they're kinda understandable examples.

I just bunged "Ich nichten lichten" into Google translate and apparently it means

"I clear nieces"

Well well.

purlieu

On a relate note, this really made me laugh.

princeps

Dannyhood91

Pepotamo1985

'Indicent wi' delivers 'th the pigeon', beating out incident with the dog and the nighttime.

Pepotamo1985

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

"Proof if proof be need be" comes up first when you type "proof if" into Google.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pepotamo1985

This is legit mental. Is this the result of an en-masee Google bomb assault?

Twibbie

Twibbie

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Uncle TechTip

Maybe someone could confirm it with a friend who  never visits here. I'm convinced there's some sinister aspect involving Google cookies.

Twibbie

I'll try it in the library. Although i habitually clear my cookies every time i quit my browser.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twibbie on June 28, 2015, 01:18:15 AM
I'll try it in the library. Although i habitually clear my cookies every time i quit my browser.

AND

??