Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:16:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Strike Back - Season 5

Started by Mobius, June 04, 2015, 08:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

This just kicked off and as expected went balls out mental from the very first episode. Anyone a fan? Along with Banshee, Spartacus and 24 this completes the triumverate of shows that make me fistpump the air whilst watching and wish I'd joined the special forces/become an absolute legend, in some capacity.

It's massively entertaining. Two great protagonists cracking wise and having a bloody laugh. Loads of explosions, chases and gunfights and absurdly twisted terrorist plots. I'm a big fanny in real life but I bloody love how macho it all is.

Season 5 will feature cheeky Max Beesley, Tim McInnerny, Michelle Yeoh, The Albino from Banshee, and Gannicus from Spartacus. Robson Green is back and the rest of the lads and it promises to be a wild ride! So why don't you join us?

Famous Mortimer

I've enjoyed every second of this show's run, and I'm sad if this is really the last one. It's like the "Saints Row" of TV shows - everything that's not tons of fun has just been removed, so you're left with wild plots and explosions and nudity and wisecracks and machismo. Don't worry about the politics behind it all, just strap in and enjoy.

PAGATRON

Yeap, going through the 2nd season at the moment so I'll catch up with you soon.