Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:13:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Louis CK 'is a wanker' accusations resurface

Started by kngen, June 04, 2015, 12:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin Agog

Is there any post-wankgate footage of CK about anywhere?  The former Heat reader in me just wants to see how defeated or defiant he looks.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 11, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Is there any post-wankgate footage of CK about anywhere?  The former Heat reader in me just wants to see how defeated or defiant he looks.

He looks actually fine.

lankyguy95

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 11, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Still looks like big ol' pervert to me https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/louis-c-k-resurfaces-first-time-since-sexual-misconduct-scandal-174244250.html

JoeyBananaduck

'Stories' like this baffle me. The reactions in particular. What did people think he'd do, cease to take up space? Never be seen again? Was he supposed to kill himself, is that it?

Thursday

The fact that he's walking with an actress makes it somewhat notable though, implies he's got projects he's planning. I'd agree if it was just in the shops.

Theremin

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 05, 2018, 06:00:33 AM
'Stories' like this baffle me. The reactions in particular. What did people think he'd do, cease to take up space? Never be seen again? Was he supposed to kill himself, is that it?

It is interesting, because most people - during stressful periods - actually lose weight.

Quote from: Theremin on March 05, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
It is interesting, because most people - during stressful periods - actually lose weight.

Living off takeaways because you can't leave the house will do that to you. Not getting a home gym installed because of all the lovely, sweaty, vulnerable girls you can perve at in the gym will do that to you too.

Bronzy

Wearing a pervy scarf as well

Louis C(OC)K

up_the_hampipe

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/louis-cks-path-a-comeback-runs-comedy-clubs-1100976

Media going from roundly condemning Louis to plotting his return in 6 months. Has he served his time on the naughty step?

Funcrusher

His first tour/comedy special should definitely be called 'Disgraced Wankbeast', but he'd have to pay Barry a royalty for it.

Sin Agog

He should be allowed to attempt a comeback, but there've really been smeg all consequences to this me too stuff.  Weinstein's chilling in France and Bryan Singer's posting holiday snaps from Malibu.  The internet seems to get us all cresting on shit so much that, just a few months later, it all seems kind of twee, if we can even remember what we were angry about in the first place.

Brundle-Fly

Can we like Dustin Hoffman films again?  Help me out here?

Since much of his mainstream acceptance had to do with walking a delicate tight-rope, I can't imagine him achieving that kind of acceptance again. But with the Cellar crowd, sure.

gib

Quote from: Funcrusher on April 19, 2018, 10:24:08 PM
His first tour/comedy special should definitely be called 'Disgraced Wankbeast', but he'd have to pay Barry a royalty for it.

+++