Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:14:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

100 episodes of Rainbow uploaded to youtube!

Started by ajsmith, June 14, 2015, 12:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 15, 2015, 04:56:57 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of unintentional racism in this episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKhGx_BNegE

17p for a bag of Murray Mints. How times have changed!

That's still a bit an eyebrow-raiser.

Bungle doesn't like 'em.  "I've not heard that name before". "Geoffrey, I couldn't understand what they were saying".  "Why do they come here if they won't learn the language?".  I made that last one up but I think the intentions of racist Bungle are perfectly clear.

HappyTree

I had that Music for Pleasure record!! I remember the Windy Day song very well.

But me, I like a windy day
It can bloooww so quickly it can
Blow your troubles awayayyyyyy

Also, I find the voice of Original Bungle very familiar. Finally I pinpointed it. Is it the same guy who played Original Kryten? Has he made his career out of playing original crappy versions of things?

FredNurke

It's the (first) guy who did the voice of K9 in Doctor Who, which I suppose is more like the original version of a crappy thing.

HappyTree

Ahh, that's where I'd heard it from.

Wouldn't it be cool if some rainbows left out some colours? Like a big rainbow with only blue and cyan in it? That would be some great mood lighting.

Replies From View

Quote from: HappyTree on June 20, 2015, 05:21:13 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if some rainbows left out some colours? Like a big rainbow with only blue and cyan in it? That would be some great mood lighting.

I would hate that.  Knowing my luck I'd only ever see the rainbows with just yellow in.