Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 - Remake  (Read 34913 times)

Re: Final Fantasy 7 - Remake
« Reply #480 on: September 12, 2019, 08:50:58 PM »
You have a whole video series where you preach the virtues of shit nobody liked from the 90's

yeah because they did like it, and now they don't because of Game Grumps

« Reply #481 on: September 12, 2019, 08:53:47 PM »
fucking millennials man

« Reply #482 on: September 12, 2019, 08:55:52 PM »
Can I just say FF VIII has been 'remastered' for the xbone now? Brilliant!

« Reply #483 on: September 12, 2019, 09:25:41 PM »
Wow, you can almost kind of tell the difference 51% of the time if you look at a pair of screenshots side by side for about ten minutes. I love FFVIII. Just completed FFIX, I love that too. Now that I'm not a silly boy, I can appreciate what a great character Dagger/Garnet is. I can honestly say I loathed chocobo hot and cold, 8 hours of that crap to get to Ozma, and also the only way to get quite a few of the ultimate weapons. Did beat Ozma on my first try though, got lucky with having Eiko, she summoned Phoenix and resurrected the entire party, much to my bemusement and delight.

£45 quid for FFXII the Zodiac Age? Fuck off. My fave in the series, but nope. They nerfed Yiazmat, I did it proper, I beat it all.

Urinal Cake

• -0/-0
« Reply #484 on: September 12, 2019, 11:05:47 PM »
Aerith sounds like Alison Brie and Don Corleone sounds like Hamill's Joker. I think the voice casting will be okay. The extra story/character content is what worries me- sometimes things are better left vague or confusing.

« Reply #485 on: September 12, 2019, 11:06:37 PM »
Looks amazing, gonna be amazing. Surprised there's so many people here who enjoy hopping things will be bad. Feel like I don't know this forum some tines.

You must be new here on the "everything is shit and then you die" forums :)