Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Final Fantasy 7 - Remake

Started by Capt.Midnight, June 16, 2015, 11:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

I wonder if they modeled Cloud's dick

I'm not interested I just want to know

Cerys

They probably modelled at least the front of it, to provide the right kind of groin shape.  Whether or not they added a load of polygons and made it complete, we may never know.

Dewt

Cerys

Somehow this does not surprise me.

popcorn

Quote from: Cerys on February 01, 2020, 04:56:23 AM
They probably modelled at least the front of it, to provide the right kind of groin shape.  Whether or not they added a load of polygons and made it complete, we may never know.

We will definitely be able to find that out once the PC hackers get hold of it. It was recently discovered that Shenmue III contained female nipples and they had to patch em out.

H-O-W-L

Quote from: popcorn on February 01, 2020, 06:11:53 AM
We will definitely be able to find that out once the PC hackers get hold of it. It was recently discovered that Shenmue III contained female nipples and they had to patch em out.

It still rogers my parsnips that I can see full man arse and floppy todger in the open world of Red Dead Redemption 2 or Piggsy's wanger wobbling around in Manhunt, or even a bit of tit flash in those interminable Witcher games, but by and large female nudity in games is THE END OF THE WORLD AND MUST BE CENSORED.

Fuck that, get your fanny out.

Cerys

It still surprises me that in all the time I've had access to 3D modelling packages[nb]Fnarr[/nb], I still haven't made a willy.

bgmnts

Trailer means fuck all to be fair. Just wait til you're playing the game you love from childhood but with shit, unsatisfying controls and mechanics.

Dewt

Thursday

I mean, I rarely really ENJOY the fighting parts of a JRPG anyway, I play them for the bad story, so wishing the battle parts would hurry up and be over will be the same as when I played it as a child.

Mister Six

Who IS the bloke on the bike in the trailer? Is he from the original game? COME ON, BOFFINS!

bgmnts

Quote from: Thursday on February 01, 2020, 05:19:02 PM
I mean, I rarely really ENJOY the fighting parts of a JRPG anyway, I play them for the bad story, so wishing the battle parts would hurry up and be over will be the same as when I played it as a child.

The turn based system at least adds a bit of strategy and tension. Holding down B for an hour doesn't have the same engagement

Dewt

Quote from: Mister Six on February 01, 2020, 05:44:20 PM
Who IS the bloke on the bike in the trailer? Is he from the original game? COME ON, BOFFINS!
Yeah I don't know either. A Turk? Original new character?

I am penetrating sexually ambiguous Cloud. It feels nice.

Consignia

He wasn't in the old game. Original character; do not steal.

Jim Bob

It's Roche, a new character.

Thursday

Everything new they add is going to be absolute dogshit isn't it?

I do worry, because my theory is that Tetsuya Nomura's fine when collaborating, but as a lead designer/director/writer he's terrible and needs someone to rein him in.

Urinal Cake

Going by their track record in the FF7 expanded universe it will be okay.

I think chopping and changing the chronology/narrative is going to be more worrying.

Mister Six

Quote from: Thursday on February 01, 2020, 08:33:33 PM
Everything new they add is going to be absolute dogshit isn't it?

I do worry, because my theory is that Tetsuya Nomura's fine when collaborating, but as a lead designer/director/writer he's terrible and needs someone to rein him in.

Hopefully he's just a minor character there to flesh out the Midgar section, now it has to stand alone.

I'm more worried about those shots of Cloud running around where the camera's trying to fly up his arse. I was lovely aerial views of all that weird and wonderful scenery! Hoping that's just in the stairwells or other confined areas.

Golden E. Pump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOA5GwRcBks

Full intro video released. This game looks beautiful and every time they show something I get more and more impressed. Somehow, I think they're actually going to pull this off.

Cerys

Cloud

I'm actually not going to watch any more previews or trailers as otherwise there will be nothing left to experience when the game itself comes out (aside from the game mechanics)

But things are looking good this year so far.  A new Star Trek based thing that doesn't suck.  A new Sonic based thing that doesn't suck.  Fair possibility of this not sucking...

bgmnts

You can't go back. We were children then.

Who knows, maybe it'll pull a Resi Evil 2 and be actually good. But Square Enix, meh...

Cerys

bgmnts

They have every Nobuo Uematsu soundtrack ever on Spotify EXCEPT still haven't recovered Lost Odyssey, gutting.

Still, FFVI,VII,VIII,IX and X on spotify though can't argue.

Bazooka

Apparently this is going to be 7 discs.

Thursday

Thursday

I mean it might actually be one day when all parts are out, but who knows when that will be.

bgmnts

7 discs worth in modern gaming? What's that, like 700 gigabytes?

Consignia

brat-sampson

There's a demo on PSN. Get it done.