Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:55:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who were the greatest bunch of Sleeperblokes?

Started by Nice Relaxing Poo, June 18, 2015, 07:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the Blondie lads take this prize, they looked stylish and handsome but you would struggle to pick them out on an ID parade as they were always outshone by Debbie Harry:

DrGreggles

I'd always recognise Clem Burke, as I'm a bit of a fan.

How about the non-Gallaghers in Oasis?
They were suitably unmemorable and interchangeable, no?

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 18, 2015, 07:16:52 PM
I'd always recognise Clem Burke, as I'm a bit of a fan.

How about the non-Gallaghers in Oasis?
They were suitably unmemorable and interchangeable, no?

I always thought they looked liked they'd been recruited from building sites and taught rudimentary instrument skills.

Jim_MacLaine

theaudienceblokes helped by dressing as anonymously as possible.

CaledonianGonzo

Serge

Clem Burke somehow managed not to age at all between the band splitting up and reforming, appearing in a documentary in the late nineties/early 2000s still fitting into a skinny black suit. And I'd recognise Chris Stein in a line-up.

Kane Jones

The other Foo Fighter people who aren't Dave Grohl and the pretty drummer who looks like Kurt Cobain.  Oh and the weird one who looks a bit like Benicio Del Toro who played guitar on the Nirvana Unplugged album.  So the other two blokes in Foo Fighters who aren't those ones I mentioned.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kane Jones on June 18, 2015, 08:48:59 PM
The other Foo Fighter people who aren't Dave Grohl and the pretty drummer who looks like Kurt Cobain.  Oh and the weird one who looks a bit like Benicio Del Toro who played guitar on the Nirvana Unplugged album.  So the other two blokes in Foo Fighters who aren't those ones I mentioned.

I thought the Foo Fighters was one person

This late period line-up of Razorlight is quite something.

thraxx

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on June 18, 2015, 09:55:14 PM
This late period line-up of Razorlight is quite something.

Oh, I hadn't realised that they had got even cuntier.

Brundle-Fly

I'll hide behind another Sleeperbloke. It's just a one off crazy Mozzer idea, just go with it.

Oh, for the love of God! Not again??? The cunt is even keeping his shirt on this time round .Fuck, I'm gonna have a Big Mac later, purely out of spite

the psyche intangible

Possibly I should research more: The dudes in Broadcast. Love 'em, seen 'em but who the hell..

Talulah, really!

Crabwalk

The Pretenders. Half of them died and no-one noticed.

The same thing probably happened to No Doubt. We'll never be certain.

Jim_MacLaine

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 18, 2015, 10:29:31 PM

Ah, the infamous 'One Lump or Two' tour when Boz was replaced by Joe Pasquale.

DukeDeMondo

Rilo Kiley, man Much as they tried. Mean, many of them are lovely, couple of them even did lead on a few songs here and there, but still. Come on.