Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:52:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Welsh Fall: Re-issues

Started by elderford, September 29, 2004, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elderford

newyddion diweddara

medi 2004

DATBLYGU

TEITL / TITLE - WYAU, PYST A LIBERTINO

FFORMAT - TRI ALBWM AR 2 CD + LLYFR 68 TUDALEN YN CYNNWYS GEIRIAU CANEUON YN GYMRAEG A SAESNEG + LLYFRYN FFOTOS 12 TUDALEN + CLAWR ALLANOL LLIW LLAWN .

''You'd have to be a bit of a ninny to ignore Datblygu, this is the band that makes me want to learn the Welsh language'' - John Peel

''Datblygu lyrics ARE the Welsh Gospel'' - Gruff Rhys (Super Furry Animals)

Braint gan Recordiau Ankstmusik yw cyhoeddi fod 'box set' arbennig iawn ar fin cael ei rhyddhau. Mi fydd ''WYAU, PYST A LIBERTINO' yn cynnwys y tri clasur a rhyddhawyd gan y grwp dylanwadol o Aberteifi DATBLYGU ynghyd a llyfryn sy'n cynnwys cyfeithiadau newydd sbon o'r caneuon gan David R. Edwards.

Mae'r 'box set' yma yn un o'r prosiecta mwya cynhwysfawr mae Ankstmusik erioed wedi paratoi a mae'r ymdrech yn adlewyrchu ddylanwad oesol y grwp arbennig yma ar y sin yn Nghymru yn gyffredinol ac ar gwmni recordiau Ankstmusik yn benodol.

Mae Ankstmusik yn gobeithio , trwy ail rhyddhau y gwaith yma mewn fordd sy'n annog diddordeb o du allan i'r byd Cymru Cymraeg, creu ffordd ymlaen ar gyfer ehangu y gynulleidfa a gyfer ein cynnyrch a hefyd i ledaeni gwaith artistiaid pwysig Cymraeg i weddill y byd.

Read an English translation at the linky, the music might be excellent but if this is the standard of Welsh web-design we're in trouble:
http://www.ankst.co.uk/

Sharp eyed whores may well notice that Ankst are giving away a free 15 track compilation DVD.

Ciarán2

Ah-ha! I do recall in the midst of time there was an Irish TV programme which frankly was a rip-off of Jo Whiley (yes, a copy of Jo Whiley - it was that bad). The presenter was exactly the kind Adam & Joe sent up on their last series. I remember a viewer writing in to recommend Datblygu as being one of the best Welsh bands and he was quite flummoxed reading out the letter. I thought to myself at the time: ah someone is gently taking the mick here! So...they DO exist, eh? Look forward to giving them a spin!

Useless post/anecdote on my part, sorry! I'm hitting submit anyway.