Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:41:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Best Of The Beatles

Started by wosl, June 26, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: daf on July 01, 2015, 05:38:13 PM

The older ones are DEFINITELY taking the opportunity to spit on the younger ones.

"Please, Please Me?  Fuck, Fuck Off, more like."

Replies From View

Quote from: studpuppet on July 01, 2015, 04:36:33 PM
the Lennon one with a bullet embedded in it

...and holding up a placard that says "They killed the wrong Beatle".

dark now my pies

Do one with Mark David Chapman lurking above Lennon's head alongside George Harrison's burglar and Heather Mills and a lost Thomas The Tank Engine looking for Ringo. Make the compilation one for people who hate The Beatles. Put Maxwell's Silver Hammer as the first track, as remixed by Merzbow.

Replies From View

This shows a better placement of the 1969 Beatles.  Check out how Ringo's angle compares with the 1963 version, for example, compared with the image they chose for the 'Blue' album.  Creates a much better spitting trajectory.

So one of you cunts fit this into the 'Purple" album cover, thank you.  With a couple of spools of spit dribbling down from the mouths of the older Beatles please, cheers.

There's probably an archive of the complete 1969 Get Back photoshoot out there somewhere.  You know those old pianos.  BOTHER TO DO AS I SAY NOW.

studpuppet

Quote from: Replies From View on July 01, 2015, 05:53:12 PM
They are called the 'Please, Please Me' Beatles and the 'Get Back' Beatles...

Except that the first image wasn't used on Please Please Me, Get Back was never released, and we're talking about making an amalgam of the Red and the Blue albums, YOU CATEGORICALLY AND LITERALLY WRONG TWUNT.

(Karma duly given, mind)

Replies From View

Quote from: studpuppet on July 01, 2015, 06:30:01 PM
Except that the first image wasn't used on Please Please Me, Get Back was never released, and we're talking about making an amalgam of the Red and the Blue albums, YOU CATEGORICALLY AND LITERALLY WRONG TWUNT.

Well I think history needs to be revised DON'T YOU?

Yes you fucking do.  So stop arguing.

Head Gardener

Replies From View

Sin Agog

I know no other person on the planet would include this, but Cry For a Shadow is one of my favourite tracks of theirs.  Real danceable surf rock, a genre I'm quite into, with a few nice screams buried way down low in the mix for those who can't handle going a couple of minutes without hearing a human voice.  It just feels so bright and luminous.