Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 ****OFFICIAL DRAW****

Started by Consignia, June 28, 2015, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabwalk

I know it's a bit wanky, but being so dismissive of waspy rubbed me up the wrong way. He's a delicate flower.

*Edit new page passive-aggressive crabwalk cunt

Paul Calf

wasp_f15ting

If you are too busy to post tonight let me know Jack I'll be happy to serve :)

Big Jack McBastard

<checks, sees all other games have started>

Zoiks, ah erm well ok if you're all fired up and t'boss is ok with it. I got an idea this afty but if I'm pissing on a time limit then go ahead, it's unlikely I'd be done tonight.. hope my typically lax ass doesn't cost me.

wasp_f15ting

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Nagsworth and Consignia are in charge, not me. Big Jack would've felt the full force of one of my memos by now if I was.

If you want my advice though, I'd play your shot waspy. Jack's had 5 days, to play his, though in his defence it has been sunny out and he does have serious commitments in the gym.

Big Jack McBastard

She's right you know, she always is.

5 days? Shit has it really been that long, genuine sorries, my attention was captivated by a nuclear orb, a large pit of dihydrogen dioxide and 23 gallons of ferrum.

wasp_f15ting

Consignia

In my official position as Wimblewrong Good Cop:

Obviously it's OK to swap if both people want to. But if you can, please try and keep the draw order.

selectivememory

BlodwynPig

Don't know why I pm'd you selective memory.

And also I now realise that Thrashbarg has not had his second shot...doh!

Crabwalk

Not sure what's going on in my match. Is kittens about?

Big Jack McBastard

YES!

I'm officially not the laziest cunt here.

Crabwalk

I've pm'd kittens to jog his memory and dropped a polite hint in the meet thread but I've had zero back.

Wimblewrong overlords, call it as you wish.

kittens

sorry, i only just remembered i was supposed to be doing this, will do it tomorrow unless it's deemed too late. sorry for being a wanker

Crabwalk

Who's first reserve? Kittens has dropped out now, so I'd be happy for someone else to reply to my serve. Come forth and I'll start a new thread.

Consignia/nagsworth, feel free to step in and dictate what you'd like to happen.

Consignia

I'll step in, and knock something up this evening.

Crabwalk

chocky909

Paul Calf

Does anyone know of a really good GIMP tutorial? I need to up my game for R2