Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 : Round 1 : Miles v Alan Nagsworth

Started by Miles, June 30, 2015, 02:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

Very nice! I've already got a return in mind, will get cracking this evening.

alan nagsworth

Oh fucking fuck fuck. I've just realised I'm going on holiday for a week this Friday (3rd-10th), which is gonna massively get in the way of this match. I can most likely get my return shot in before I go but I'll be otherwise out of action for a week afterwards.

Technically since I'm the deadline cunt this year I can give myself as much of an extension as I want, but I don't want to hold everyone else up, obviously. Can the relevant people who matter please let me know if they'd be okay with this?

I really am so very truly sorry etc. :/

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Quote from: Passive-Aggressive Susan on June 24, 2015, 02:29:11 PM
Alan, if you need help... just swing by my office.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 24, 2015, 03:06:08 PM
Don't patronise me Susan, I can take care of myself thanks.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2015, 08:21:12 PM
Oh fucking fuck fuck. I've just realised I'm going on holiday for a week this Friday (3rd-10th), which is gonna massively get in the way of this match...
Technically since I'm the deadline c*** this year I can give myself as much of an extension as I want, but I don't want to hold everyone else up, obviously. Can the relevant people who matter please let me know if they'd be okay with this?

I really am so very truly sorry etc. :/

Oh, that's a shame.

Crabwalk

Nags, I'd say get your return in on time, then Miles gets to play his final shot in the usual timeframe and then play yours over the weekend that you get back. As long as Miles is happy with that?

alan nagsworth

Yeah, my return will be done tonight! If everyone's happy to wait until next weekend I'll definitely get my second shot done as soon as I'm back. Maybe my girlfriend will even let me tinker at it while we're in the hotel on the evenings. Probably not though eh, probably not.

Paul Calf

Oh, nuts. Graun's already bindun.

Ah, well. Maybe next year...

Cerys

This is shaping up to be a stunner of a match.

Miles

Paul Calf

Cerys

Crabwalk

This match is certainly living up to its billing.

Small Man Big Horse

Really stunning stuff so far, I can't wait for Nags to return from his hols to see how he responds.

thraxx

Nag's had better a blinder. Can he pull it out the bag?

Danger Man

'The rivers will foam with soup' is going to be very hard to beat.

alan nagsworth

Woof, really sorry to drag this out for so long. I've got my shot half finished and will have it up before the end of the day. Thanks everyone, particularly Miles, for your patience.

Paul Calf

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes when Susan pops by...

alan nagsworth

*LIVE FAST DIIIEEEE*

Nice one Miles, tons of fun as always!

VOTE NOW

Crabwalk

ziggy starbucks

one of the best wimblewrong matches i can remember. 4 brilliants shots, loaded with quality photoshopping and great ideas.

It feels like blasphemy to vote for any but Miles[nb]the greatest photoshopper of them all[/nb] but just for some reason Nagsworth's final shot wins it for me.

Nags. Clanger for a neighbour is a beauty but I think Nags's are just about overall slightly ahead for me. The last shot is great.

Small Man Big Horse

Paul Calf

I honestly can't decide. The quality of Mr. Nagsworth's shots was superb, but the Clanger For A Neighbour poster has been the funniest of the tournament for me so far.

I want them both to go through so I'm going for Miles.

selectivememory

Miles, but it's ridiculously close. That Clanger poster is another really special shot.

Big Jack McBastard

Fuck this is a knife-edge. I love the progression of it. The Ministers is ace as is the Clanger poster.

I dunno I must chew it over and wait to be bribed.