Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:46:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 : Round 2 : Miles v Paul Calf

Started by Miles, July 15, 2015, 09:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles

Paul Calf

A cracking piece of work. I'll play my return tomorrow.

Paul Calf

♬'Oo yer gonna call when you've naused it right up?♬

Miles

Cerys

Crabwalk

Paul Calf

alan nagsworth

It's gonna have to be Miles for me. Sorry Paul, he's just too bloody good (and I say that as someone who was ready and willing to accept my own crushing defeat in the first round).

Kelvin

MoonDust

Miles for me. But I do like the Labour the Redeemer statue, just for it's bizarre simplicity. There's something slightly odd about Yvette Cooper's head on its own.

selectivememory

Going to have to be Miles, but Paul's first shot did make me giggle.

BlodwynPig

Old Thrashbarg

Miles, purely because of Paul Calf's flagrant disregard for the resolution regulations.

Puce Moment

Not sure if I have voting rights as a non-participant but Miles' two entries there are incredible.

Small Man Big Horse

NoSleep

Quote from: Puce Moment on July 17, 2015, 10:26:09 AM
Not sure if I have voting rights as a non-participant but Miles' two entries there are incredible.

If anything it's more questionable that participants can vote.

kittens

it's gotta be our boy miles. good work both of you however

Paul Calf

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 17, 2015, 09:57:04 AM
Miles, purely because of Paul Calf's flagrant disregard for the resolution regulations.

Eh? They're both will within limits.

Paul Calf

Oh, I see. Thought that was a max size not an aspect ratio.

Oops. Well, it's not like I'd have won if they were properly measured.

Old Thrashbarg

Ha, yeah, it's a fixed size, but it's usually been more of a guide rather than anything strictly enforced.

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

Cerys

Crabwalk

Kudos to Paul Calf for engaging in a high-velocity match. Very good results, but Miles gets the vote.

wasp_f15ting

Mijkediablo

Quote from: Crabwalk on July 18, 2015, 07:35:11 AM
Kudos to Paul Calf for engaging in a high-velocity match. Very good results, but Miles gets the vote.

Seconded.

Johnny Yesno

Paul Calf

I demand a recount.

Nah, I've clearly lost here. I would have voted for miles. I didn't expect to get even this far and there's no shame in going out to someone of Miles' standard. An excellent couple of shots.

I'll retire to the stands to watch the rest of the tournament. See you next year!