Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:32:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 : Round 2 : Frazer v selectivememory

Started by Frazer, July 18, 2015, 06:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

selectivememory

Sorry for the delay, Frazer - I've been extremely busy and will be for a couple more days at least, and I just haven't had the energy at the end of the day to sit down and do this. If it's ok with you I'll have a shot ready by the end of the week, however in the Round 2 Official Draw thread Waspy mentioned that he'd like to step in if there are any withdrawals, and I'd be happy to make way for him if he does want to play.

Frazer

No problemo, I'd rather wait than face another waspy shot: we must think of the children!

selectivememory

Ok, cheers, I'll have something done for Friday, I promise. Sorry for messing everyone around.

Frazer

I've got a friend coming to visit on the weekend so don't put yourself out trying to finish for Friday.

alan nagsworth

I oughtta kick seven shades of shit out of both of you.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

get on with it you 2. How hard is it to stick a hitler moustache on a baby's face anyway?

selectivememory

Blame me. Sorry lads, I've made a start. I'll get it done by tomorrow evening. Don't mean to take the piss.

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

Now I've set my mind to it I've almost got it done. Unless I drop dead in the next hour or so I'll post it tonight (sorry again, Waspy).

selectivememory

Right then, sorry for all the fucking about. Only about 30 hours late in the end, though it did take the hectoring of a nazi to make me get my act together.

*plink*

Big Jack McBastard

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

selectivememory

*hmmm*

Thanks for the game (and your patience), Frazer!

Crabwalk

Frazer for me. Lovely work though, selectivememory.

ziggy starbucks

selectivememory for walken's time piece incubation

Kelvin

alan nagsworth

Pretty close call for me, but I have to opt for Frazer.

Old Thrashbarg

Frazer, out of hope for more references to obscure Iain Glen vehicles.

Johnny Yesno

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

Black Ship

Cerys

selectivememory for the Angry Toilet Scotsman, which made me choke on toast a little.

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse