Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:16:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #06 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, October 02, 2004, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

splattermac

Time for a new one seeing as we have exceeded 100+ posts on the others,

Anything goes thread #01
Anything goes thread #02
Anything goes thread #03
Anything goes thread #04
Anything goes thread #05

-------------------------------------------------

anyone like to hazard a guess what this is?

answer

-------------------------------------------------

a repost of Don Hertzfeldt's animation 'Rejected'

right click save as , 12MB avi file

slim

Quote from: "splattermac"anyone like to hazard a guess what this is?
Is it a fur coat made out of Elmos? Oh, I could've just looked... Let's see. Oh, not really. Nice picture though, ta.

wasp_f15ting

gazzyk1ns

It's wrong for so many reasons, but I can't stop laughing at that... hehe only from the Japanese, eh?

Cerys

Bad and wrong.  Naturally I approve, although I have a nagging feeling that I shouldn't.

Spiteface

@ssmaster

Jet Set Willy

Check this!

I would mong it but I have to go and put on some clothes!

butnut

Caption competion:

Woman in centre of pic: Do I hear thunder?

fanny splendid

Darrell

Yes. That is what the new TARDIS interior looks like, I obtained it exclusively. EXCLUSIVE.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "splattermac"
a repost of Don Hertzfeldt's animation 'Rejected'

That's smashing. Thanks for that.  I'll add one for Hertzfeldt's Ah L'Amour too.

http://www.lovedungeon.net/movies/ahlamour.html 2MB Only!

TJ

@ssmaster

fanny splendid

splattermac

I don't know what that might be a pun of but I'm thinking of something along the lines of a naughty nozzle on one of those Toilet Gooses.

-------------------

Insecurity camera

quicktime clip of a video installation

QuoteThe (In)Security Camera is a robotic surveillance camera with advanced computer-vision software that can track, zoom, and follow subjects walking through its field of view. Deploying sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms in use today by the U.S. military and Homeland Security forces, it can assess threat levels in real time and respond accordingly.

However, the camera is, in fact, a little insecure. Easily startled by sudden movements, it is shy around strangers and tends to avoid direct eye contact. This reversal of the relationship between the surveillance system and its subjects gives the machine an element of human personality and fallibility that is by turns endearing, tragic, and slightly disturbing.

-------------------

a quick game of spot the difference, only three to find

butnut

Quote from: "splattermac"a quick game of spot the difference, only three to find

Ah, it's one of those. You bastard!

slim

Quote from: "splattermac"a quick game of spot the difference
Ooh, you bastard. I had my volume up really loud to try and hear if there was any noise in the first link you posted, and didn't turn it down again before the second one. Yikes!

fanny splendid

poison popcorn

heehee, nice one! doesn't he look happy...

faster david! faster!!

Purple Tentacle

[Rory Bremner]  Ho ho yes... that'll enable him to do faster U-TURNS!!!!

Audience applaud raptuously and my face swells up in beaming self-satisfaction

fanny splendid

Fuck, there's a mong in there somewhere tied in with Blunkett driving, that car, and the film Speed.

poison popcorn

Quote from: "splattermac"

Insecurity camera

quicktime clip of a video installation

QuoteThe (In)Security Camera is a robotic surveillance camera with advanced computer-vision software that can track, zoom, and follow subjects walking through its field of view. Deploying sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms in use today by the U.S. military and Homeland Security forces, it can assess threat levels in real time and respond accordingly.

However, the camera is, in fact, a little insecure. Easily startled by sudden movements, it is shy around strangers and tends to avoid direct eye contact. This reversal of the relationship between the surveillance system and its subjects gives the machine an element of human personality and fallibility that is by turns endearing, tragic, and slightly disturbing.

i love that thing, it's so sweet you could stick it outside your house and burglars would just go "awwww, that's lovely..." and go and play in the park.

i want one.

BetaKarraTene

I managed to get on the Image Of The Week page for 'Games Of Sitcoms' at video games site Way Of The Rodent with this effort.

I'm not sure if my effort for 'Games For Old People' will strike the same cord though... (Can't post because it involves death and it's pants.)

splattermac

Spiderganesh spiderganesh, does anything that a spiderganesh can

r.i.p Chrisso Reeves :(

Beagle 2

I just had the most dreadful nightmare, thanks, I think, to the large kebab I ate just before bedtime. It looked like this:

I was in a school classroom and a fighter jet crashed just outside on the playing fields. My class included Richard Herring, thanks, I think to the fact I made a reference to him on here just before I went to bed. As the jet burned up we all started to choke to death on the fumes and I couldn't breathe, thanks, I think to the 30 cigerettes I consumed yesterday. Only the level headedness of my teacher who was Gordon Brittas's wife, thanks, I think...no fuck knows on that one.. saved me from certain death by ignoring fire drill protocol and leading the charge past the assembly area into surrounding woodland. I'm still sweating and shaking now.

Boring aren't they, other people's dreams, but this is like therapy for me, that was bloody horrible.