Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:52:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #06 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, October 02, 2004, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanny splendid

Purple Tentacle

Hehehehe, it took me ages to work out why you kept on saying "thanks", like your girlfriend was passing you soothing cups of cocoa while you were typing.

fanny splendid

splattermac

reminds me of the 'hacked website's challenge from the old boards, what is the link to the read-only boards again?

Put me out of my misery, I have that album but I can't remember who it is, I thought it was either D.O.A or Nomeansno with Jello Biafra but googling the covers it doesn't look like it so I'm confused.

Flook

Alternative Tentacles was by Ozric Tentacles - but I dont think that was on the cover, it would of been more fungi-focused.

Unless you mean the pic itself, which on second glance you probably do, not an inkling. Sorry.

Just ignore me

wasp_f15ting

fanny splendid

Quote from: "splattermac"reminds me of the 'hacked website's challenge from the old boards, what is the link to the read-only boards again?

Put me out of my misery, I have that album but I can't remember who it is, I thought it was either D.O.A or Nomeansno with Jello Biafra but googling the covers it doesn't look like it so I'm confused.

Jello Biafra & DOA - Last Scream Of The Missing Neighbours. It's on the reverse of the album cover.

cookd and bombd b.c.

furQ

Quote from: "wasp_f15ting"

bloody hell, thats brilliant, my entire childhood is now lying around me in tatters - cheers!!!!

splattermac

quick and dirty,

my continuing search for a decent night out

booze + random personal photos + karaoke + projector = acid flashback

Lt Plonker

Student work from the Gobelins Animation School in France. They produce shorts for the Annecy Animation Festival each year.

http://www.gobelins.fr/galerie/animation/

Spectacular stuff. Especially Le Carnet, which is my favourite.

Suttonpubcrawl

slim

Nice. For some reason the first reminds me of graffiti and the second of love making. Most odd. You're not one of the doctors at my Home are you? ;)

Suttonpubcrawl

Nah, I did 'em in lectures. I wonder what one of those people who analyses doodles and claims to be able to reveal deep secrets about you would say. "Blimey! You don't know much about Marx now, do you?"

poison popcorn

Quote from: "slim"the second of love making.

premature ejaculation is awful innit...

slim

Quote from: "poison popcorn"premature ejaculation is awful innit...
It's worse out of it...

flumphead

did this ages ago.. remember the allah in a tomato story?

sproggy

Quote from: "splattermac"dirty circuits

Superb!  and not a single dry-joint.

MarmiteCarpenter

Quote from: "splattermac"quick and dirty,

my continuing search for a decent night out

booze + random personal photos + karaoke + projector = acid flashback
I dont know why but I think thats the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I think its the guy on the tv's stern face that does it. Bravo!

untitled_london

was bored, and the pink isn'nt showing up as well as it should.

sproggy

He, He I like that.  It reminds me of Mrs sproglette when I refuse to give her a bite of my snickers bar.

Pink never fails to disappoint.

sproggy

gazzyk1ns

We've all seen it on our travels, haven't we... never fails to make me laugh.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"

We've all seen it on our travels, haven't we... never fails to make me laugh.

There's a nice bit of recoil animation when his cock pops up. :)

*BOING!*

Morrisfan82

I initially misread that as

QuoteHot shit! It feels just like a real pussy!
and thought it was quite an irresponsible suggestion to plant in young men's minds.

Purple Tentacle

I'm going through my images on me webspace, and can't remember if I ever posted this:

Whatever happened to Wayne Farrell?

Yes, sorry, I know it's DEATH, but it wasn't worth starting a whole new thread.  And he might be just clinging on to life.

Timmay

Not a mong, but only just noticed this, and thought it was the best place for it.

A Basset Hound and John Kerry

You fancy John Kerry you do.

Reproduced courtesy of the Estate of Matt Reid.