Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:54:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 2: ziggy starbucks vs Old Thrashbarg

Started by ziggy starbucks, July 19, 2015, 06:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 25, 2015, 06:57:29 PM
Ziggy, although Thrasher's second shot needs a wider audience.

I don't think writing it in German helped the reference to the already low-key story. I probably shouldn't have followed ziggy's lead there.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 25, 2015, 07:07:09 PM
I don't think writing it in German helped the reference to the already low-key story. I probably shouldn't have followed ziggy's lead there.

D'oh! I meant first shot. Sorry, I, er, get confused with numbers above zero. If I'm honest, I don't know enough German to understand your second shot.

(Think I got away without embarrassing myself there)

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 26, 2015, 01:34:13 AM
D'oh! I meant first shot. Sorry, I, er, get confused with numbers above zero. If I'm honest, I don't know enough German to understand your second shot.

The first bit translates to "Life... only as a burden", which, along with the image at the top, was an actual piece of Nazi disablist propaganda. And the rest roughly translates to "Should we have to pay for these people? Vote for Les Ford", in reference to the Tory councillor who said disabled children were a burden. Though he made sure to point out that he didn't mean a burden to their parents, just to the tax payer.

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse

Mijkediablo

alan nagsworth

MATCH OVER, YOU SWINES! It's 13-1 to starbucks, the dirty, sick-minded fuck. Congratulations, ziggy!

Old Thrashbarg

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 26, 2015, 10:19:52 AM
The first bit translates to "Life... only as a burden", which, along with the image at the top, was an actual piece of Nazi disablist propaganda. And the rest roughly translates to "Should we have to pay for these people? Vote for Les Ford", in reference to the Tory councillor who said disabled children were a burden. Though he made sure to point out that he didn't mean a burden to their parents, just to the tax payer.

In that case, your second shot deserves a wider audience, also, though I fear it's wasted on dunces like me.