Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:30:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Planet Rock

Started by horsegun, October 03, 2004, 08:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsegun

Evening rock fans.

I have just discovered planet rock radio. It rocks hard.
During the taxi trip home last night I was moaning about how all the songs the driver was playing sound the same with stupid bleep bleep noises.  I spoke of my love of soft rock and explained that if he was a real man and wanted to get women he would have the best of guns and roses on cd.

Then if by magic he put on planet rock. It was awesome. I never knew there were radio stations that just play rock. I think the taxi driver regretted his decision as I sang along to rainbow – since you've been gone as loud and as close to his face as possible.

Anyway planet rock is only on digital radio which is bad. But the good news is its on sky channel 861 and even better online at //www.planetrock.comSo you can be a nerd and still rock hard.

Neil

Oooh, they list AC/DC on the front page, and say they play live rock sets every day, I might give that a listen.  Do you like AC/DC yerself horsegun?  I have been meaning to start a thread about them.  Maybe they rock a little bit too hard for you though...

horsegun

I love AC/DC. You shook me all night long is one of my all time favorite songs.  I would give AC/DC a rock factor of 10.

I have had planet rock on for a few hours now and they have played everything from Whitesnake (rock factor of 8) to the kinks.

TraceyQ

Planet Rock is cool but I must admit I like The Arrow better, I think that's possibly only available in the midlands though. You could always buy yourself a digital radio, horsey, they arent too expensive anymore.

TraceyQ

Horsey, please go and look at my link in the gigs thread to Rattlesnake Remedy... they have braids in their hair, pointy boots, slashed Jack Daniel's T shirts and ROK! hard. They even sing about doing it with a lady.