Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

~*~*~ Wimblewrong 2015 Quarter Final DRAW! ~*~*~

Started by alan nagsworth, July 29, 2015, 05:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Alright, we've got six winners and two high-scoring losers (selectivememory and DukeDeMondo, come on dooown!), I just whacked us all on scraps of scrunched up paper in a hat and drew out at random, and the quarter final matches are THUS:

ziggy starbucks vs. Crabwalk

glitch vs. selectivememory

alan nagsworth vs. Miles (I know, right? At least you know I didn't rig the bloody draw)

Poisson Du Jour vs. DukeDeMondo

ALRIGHTY THEN

edited because I'm a fucking idiot

alan nagsworth

Oh fuck, I've ballsed it up. Frazer's not one of the high scoring losers then, so that means it's

Poisson vs. Duke... again?

as Duke is still one of the high scoring losers.

alan nagsworth

I mean that would've been the draw anyway regardless of whose name was on the paper and I'm against Miles again which I'm perfectly fine with. So if everyone else is alright with that then I am too.

Crabwalk

Why don't you switch with Poisson or Duke just to keep things fresh for you four? Can't see why anyone would object.

Edit: Or I can just fuck off and keep out of it if everyone's happy of course!

selectivememory

I think there's been a bit of confusion here. I don't see Frazer in the draw, but he beat me (the bastard!). Seven matches were played, so there should be only one lucky loser (Duke), right?

I mean, I'm very happy to play if needed. But I don't think I am.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Really good effort at running things smoothly by yourselves, guys.

I'll swap with you if you want Nags, for the good of the tournament.

Consignia

Apologies, I said I was doing draws, but I've not really had the time to keep my eye on matches.

ziggy starbucks

do another draw: one with frazer in, one where I don't serve

Crabwalk

alan nagsworth

I really don't mind either way, I'm happy to play against anyone at all. However if ziggy's requested not to serve, can I request the opposite? I've not served a round yet and I'd quite like to. :)

Crabwalk

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 29, 2015, 10:45:03 PM
do another draw: one with frazer in, one where I don't serve

If nags doesn't mind then, and you're serious Ziggy, I can serve if you like. I haven't had the honour yet, so only seems fair.

Susan, keep your fucking trap shut.

How's this for a revised draw?

Crabwalk vs. ziggy starbucks

glitch vs. Frazer

Poisson Du Jour vs. Miles

Nagsworth vs. DukeDeMondo

The Wimblewrong Nazi

alan nagsworth

I've messaged him via Facebook but he's not been online since yesterday. Nearly two days late, what a chimp!

glitch

Was away for the weekend, so haven't been able to do something. Will get it sorted today, sorry for the hold up.