Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Quarter Finals: Poisson Du Jour vs Miles

Started by Poisson Du Jour, July 31, 2015, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Miles

*There's a brand new dance but I don't know it's name*

Crabwalk

wasp_f15ting

Cerys

Puce Moment

I don't know who is going to win and I don't care - I just really like these wrongs.

selectivememory

That is outstanding. This is one of the best matches I've ever seen in this tournament. Can you do a few more shots each?

Miles

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

Danger Man

Crabwalk

Just when you think Miles may be beaten, he comes out all guns blazing. Poisson, you were amazing. But Miles for me.

thraxx

It's not fair that there has to be a loser.  But Miles just clinches it.

selectivememory

I don't want to have to choose. First-rate work from both players, but for me it comes down to that serve. Inspired choice of subject matter, and used in a really inventive and funny way, and all the little details are just perfect. So Poisson Du Jour for me. Miles's Phrenology Guide is easily in my top three shots this year though. It really was an amazing match.

BlodwynPig

Old Thrashbarg

Fucking hell, that was a good match. Miles pulls it out of the bag with the final shot.

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

A scintillating bout from the two of them but, as stonking as Miles is and was, Poisson edges it for me.

Olarrio

Ach! This was impossible to choose. Except, not. I just choose Poisson

Johnny Yesno

Fantastic work, the both of you. Miles just edges it for me. The Office for Fascist Farm Animal Liquidation, heh! :-D

Kelvin

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Absolute rubbish, a five year old with crayons could do better (or maybe the exact opposite of this sentence) - but Miles just edges it for me.

holyzombiejesus

Miles by the opposite of a mile[nb]meaning it was a close thing[/nb].

glitch

Holy shit, high standard all round. But I think Miles just edges it for me, despite Poisson's second being my favourite shot overall.