Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Quarter Finals: glitch vs. Frazer

Started by glitch, August 05, 2015, 02:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glitch

*psyche*

Working on something now, will have it ready by the end of the day.

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys

iamcoop

thraxx

Is it on the line?  Is it over the line?  It's where it needs to be.  I feel more Frazer right now than I do about any of the names on those gravestones.  Is this the Wimblewrong equivalent of Maradona's second goal against England in the 1986 World Cup Quarter Final?

Cerys

glitch

Ok, will try and work out a response and post it tomorrow!

selectivememory

I had somehow missed that this match was going on. Great (and horrifying) stuff, both!

glitch

*lob*

Frazer

I'm not a psychologist, but you've definitely just murdered someone. I'll try to get one back over tomorrow though Friday is more likely, if you don't like that well fuck you and your magic milk, MATE!

Crabwalk

Because I'm dumb, it took me awhile to decode Glitch's shot. Then its absolute brilliance hit me.

NoSleep

Glitch must be nearly a pensioner to have seen the billboard that queue came from.

Paul Calf

Quote from: NoSleep on August 12, 2015, 07:04:27 PM
Glitch must be nearly a pensioner to have seen the billboard that queue came from.

Oh, that's what it is.

glitch

Quote from: NoSleep on August 12, 2015, 07:04:27 PM

I bet you're not even 18

Crabwalk

Horrifyingly good stuff all round, but glitch has dropped a couple of stunners.

selectivememory

Really close, four great shots... I'm going to go Frazer for his first shot, but Glitch really played a fantastic game. Some great ideas knocking about in this match.

Small Man Big Horse

Fantastic stuff, but Glitch's first wins it for me. And will no doubt scar me for life, too.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Crabwalk on August 12, 2015, 06:59:49 PM
Because I'm dumb, it took me awhile to decode Glitch's shot. Then its absolute brilliance hit me.

I still don't get it so I'm abstaining from the vote.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 12, 2015, 09:55:31 PM
Oh, that's what it is.

Help me out here: What is it?

Quote from: Crabwalk on August 12, 2015, 06:59:49 PM

Well, I'm even dumber because I still don't get it. Is it about Magritte Thatcher milk snatcher? Is the connection between the blood and the picture of Pat significant?