Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:44:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Last thing that made you cry with laughter

Started by Sam, August 15, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredNurke

That's a foul, and the other player can place the dog anywhere on the table.

popcorn

A real CD I found in a bar in Tokyo. I think it's so delightful, every element of it.

edit: in fact I've decided it's my new avatar even though you can't read the title text.

the

That's amazing.

'It's got a white body and a white head'

DrGreggles

Clownbaby

I very rarely cry with latter so I'm not going to say this picture achieved that but I am going to try and shoehorn it into as many Facebook conversations as I can

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 31, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
I very rarely cry with latter so I'm not going to say this picture achieved that but I am going to try and shoehorn it into as many Facebook conversations as I can

Cry With Latter is one of my favourite Beckett plays.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 31, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
I very rarely cry with laughter so I'm not going to say this picture achieved that but I am going to try and shoehorn it into as many Facebook conversations as I can

Bad Ambassador

During a group conversation about the Royals, a co-worker referred to Princess Kate as "looking like an old cunt".

Clownbaby

"EXCOOD BEEEF HAF AAAANYBAAADY GOT AAAAANY BOKKLEORANDOOOOOVE"

All Surrogate

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - Donald Trump's ALL CAPS Approach To Foreign Policy quotes the phrase "turned away hogs".  It, and the images it conjures, made me weep with laughter for several minutes and struggle to breathe, and that is not an exaggeration.  It's kept me chuckling since.

doppelkorn

Pseudopath

Daisy May Cooper's exotic dancing audition story that starts around 1:15 into this clip.

Ferris

The Ed Sheeran strip on Viz a few months back had me on the floor. Tremendous work.

Ditto "Sting of the Dump" in the most recent issue.

hermitical

QuoteSorry, you are not authorized to see this status.

Google says you can

DrGreggles

Golden E. Pump

Quote from: DrGreggles on August 14, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
The Exorcist of Wood Green

It's wonderful. My thread in Picture Box didn't get much of a response though, sadly.

Bazooka

James Rolfe/AVGN/Cinemassacre perfectly describing trying to find something to watch on Netflix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoM2ksyo0M

Twed

Spoon of Ploff

Sorry if this one's already come up (can't believe it hasn't) but the wefail paintings make me cry with a heady mixture of laughter, fear, and horror:

https://twitter.com/wefail/media

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I know news outlets always seek out the most unflattering file photo of a public figure after they've been in the news for doing something naughty, but the Huffington Post have really managed to knock the ball out of the park here

Also find it funny how 'rice row' sounds like an australian saying 'race row'

Phil_A

NBC delivers a sombre news bulletin about the passing of John McCain before cutting back to normal programming. What happens next will amaze you.

https://twitter.com/Beschizza/status/1033519881268940806

Maurice Yeatman

No crying with laughter, but chuckling at these endearing portraits of Danish composer Carl Nielsen, not taking himself seriously as a teenager, around 1880.

up_the_hampipe

That's pretty cool. I'd like that on my wall.