Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Last thing that made you cry with laughter

Started by Sam, August 15, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizla

Quote from: popcorn on December 28, 2018, 11:57:11 PM
Keep coming back to the Ferry performance in this one.
Ferry's incredible. Phillip Seymour Hoffman's Mick Jagger's not bad. I like DeBurg passing the mic onto Neil Diamond.

Notice the subtly disco-fication and re-jig of the arrangement - I'm picturing a bandleader who got hired by LWT in 1977 for his trendy disco chops and was still hanging onto the job 15 years later, only able to arrange in a disco style. Bongos on everything.

I can't work out who the couple with the big hair are meant to be. Anyone?

hermitical

Quote from: Rizla on December 30, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
I can't work out who the couple with the big hair are meant to be. Anyone?

I'm going to say Marti Webb and Rod Stewart

VelourSpirit

Maurice Yeatman

Rocket Surgery

Mr Banlon

Keebleman

Quote from: Mr Banlon on January 15, 2019, 08:55:33 PM
Because I'm really immature : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rDpyI6BQo

The film for which that was the title song was initially billed as JOSHUA LOGAN'S "FANNY" until spoilsports intervened.

RDRR

Mr. Internet

I don't usually pay attention to video game websites, but Polygon's Monster Factory series is making me howl like a dying but merry animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hH7vZF15SY

"Hi, I'm the Gmail icon!"

Ferris

Quote from: Mr. Internet on January 23, 2019, 12:05:41 AM
I don't usually pay attention to video game websites, but Polygon's Monster Factory series is making me howl like a dying but merry animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hH7vZF15SY

"Hi, I'm the Gmail icon!"

They're really good. It's the only thing I use YouTube for I think

Phil_A

Mr. Internet

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 23, 2019, 01:16:28 AM
They're really good. It's the only thing I use YouTube for I think

I've been watching the whole series, and others by those beautiful boys, and they really don't let up, do they?

It's caught me off-guard how good they are.

Ferris

Quote from: Mr. Internet on January 26, 2019, 07:16:45 PM
I've been watching the whole series, and others by those beautiful boys, and they really don't let up, do they?

It's caught me off-guard how good they are.

The wrestling game ones are my faves.

You should listen to The Adventure Zone if you don't already - the first 70 eps will surprise you at how well they fit together. It's by the same people.

Mr. Internet

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 26, 2019, 07:43:55 PMYou should listen to The Adventure Zone if you don't already - the first 70 eps will surprise you at how well they fit together. It's by the same people.

Fantastic. I'll listen to it on Spotify tonight. It has their dad, Clint, in it as well, hasn't it?

The apples didn't fall from the tree at all.

Twed

Ferris

Quote from: Mr. Internet on January 26, 2019, 09:07:41 PM
Fantastic. I'll listen to it on Spotify tonight. It has their dad, Clint, in it as well, hasn't it?

The apples didn't fall from the tree at all.

It certainly does. It starts slow (they are figuring the mechanics out) but by the time they've finished the first "arc", they are well on their way. It will really surprise you how well it is put together and has some great stuff towards the end. I'll leave it with you to discover. Enjoy!

imitationleather

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: imitationleather on January 26, 2019, 09:45:33 PM
NO GIRL FUCK ME had me guffawing.

Also, the Chinese on that one says, "No one understands me".

Twed

I've made a version of I AM OKAY that will fit a custom-made Pixel XL 3 case. PNG here if anybody needs it (easy to modify for other phones): https://www.dropbox.com/s/trizwbt2rwf8k23/iamokgooglepixel.png?dl=0

Mr Banlon