Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:43:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Semi Finals: Crabwalk v alan nagsworth

Started by Crabwalk, August 19, 2015, 11:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabwalk

Cerys

Cerys

It comes to something when you realise that you consider a naked Johnny Vegas to be considerably more attractive than Russell Brand.

Crabwalk

alan nagsworth

Nice!! I'm gonna get started on mine soon. There may be a slight delay as I've just moved house and have no internet so I'll be working on it intermittently at my mate's gaff. I'll keep you posted if I'm gonna be late. :)

alan nagsworth

*twang*

Man I have no fuckin' idea if this is even funny or not. Instead of catching up on sleep or cooking dinner I decided this was a more valuable use of my time.

Anyway cheers for the match Crabbo, voting's open now!

Puce Moment

Wonderful stuff but that second from Crabwalk was always going to be an uphill battle for anyone.

selectivememory

Fun match. I vote Crabwalk because he put a shrek in his serve (also, Steve Merchant's ham-hand is a wonder to behold).

Kelvin

Nagsworth has been the best player of this year's tournament, I reckon, but in this match, I have to vote Crabwalk for his second.

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

nagsy, you nearly swung my vote with 'glans for nigel', but in the end I'm a sucker for naked Johnny Vegas and bloodstained Farage.  Crabwalk.

ziggy starbucks

Pit-Pat

BlodwynPig

Come on, Nags deserves some votes for his last shot.

NAGGGERS

Couldn't really split 'em, will go for Nags because the album cover looks great, probably the image that will stick with me from this match.

alan nagsworth

Crabwalk

Thanks Nags! Brilliant shots throughout the tournament, as ever.

Hope you're enjoying your new manor.