Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:10:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 : Semifinal : Miles v Glitch

Started by Miles, August 20, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Cerys

glitch

I've not had time to start on this yet but hope to get something sorted over the weekend!

Passive-Aggressive Susan

glitch

I know. I started something over the weekend but didn't manage to finish it. Will get it done while I'm at work today.

glitch

*ffftang*

A spectre is haunting Parliament, alternatively There is no Labour, only fools

Apologies for the delay. Knock off 24 hours from my next shot if it's seen as an unfair advantage?

Miles

Not at all, that's smashing stuff!

Will get on it this evening so.

Cerys

Miles

*Karl Von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha Kornischdorf*

Cheers glitch, looking forward to the return.

selectivememory

Holy shit. What a great succession of shots. Going to be a tough one to call.

glitch

Aye, that's a belter of a return. Will work an idea and put something together!

Cerys

thraxx

Quote from: Cerys on August 25, 2015, 01:18:39 PM
I really want that armour.

Too right. That's studded armour +3. As befits a prince.

Cerys

Sod princes.  I want to put iy on SNG and sit back regarding him, erm ... fondly.

glitch

Right. Managed to find a copy of Ghostbusters 2, so will have something sorted by tomorrow.

thraxx

Quote from: glitch on August 27, 2015, 09:44:06 PM
Right. Managed to find a copy of Ghostbusters 2, so will have something sorted by tomorrow.

Actual physical contact.

glitch

*schtoof*

I get the impression this will be my last shot of the tourney! Hard to top that picture of Charlie, I was completely stuck for inspiration and had to knock this out quickly at work.

Cheers for the match, Miles!

Kelvin

As always, Miles are technically superb, but I preferred the ideas in both of glitch's.

Close, but glitch.

selectivememory

Great stuff all round, I especially liked shots 2 and 3.

Miles, but it was close.

Puce Moment

Nary a cunt hair between them.

I'm going to have to go Glitch for his first volley which I think is a stunner. But that Charles shop is really, really wonderful.

Crabwalk

I don't think it would be appropriate to vote, but even if I were a non-competitor I don't think I'd be able to separate you two. This has been an absolutely stellar match!

Excellent work. Not a single piece of text in the match, puts us also-rans to shame. Going to go with Miles this time, for the artistry. On another day I could have voted Glitch.

alan nagsworth

Truly excellent match. I'm in total awe! My vote is going to have to be for glitch as he's injecting a much-needed dose of absolute terror into this year's tournament. Fantastic work, both of you.

thraxx

I loved glitches ideas better maybe, but the execution from miles was flawless and what a great first shot to set up the match. So miles it is for me.

ziggy starbucks

Cerys

So difficult to choose - but in the end I'm going to have to go for Glitch.  I didn't actually have to toss a coin, but it was close.