Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,469
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:17:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 : Semifinal : Miles v Glitch

Started by Miles, August 20, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passive-Aggressive Susan

I'm sorry Glitch, but Von Rasmus' vote technically came in after the 48h deadline, meaning Miles wins 6-5.

Johnny Yesno

Bollocks! I missed voting on this. Ah well, I couldn't make my mind up anyway. Superb match, though. glitch's first return really has a strong link to the opening shot while being great in its own right.

selectivememory

Great match, and since no one else has done it, I've taken the liberty of determining (by coin flip) who will serve first in the final. Miles is up first.

Miles

Erm, want to give it 'til the 72 hour deadline for a few more votes?
it seems a draw was the result to be honest.

selectivememory

I don't think anyone would object to that. Shall we say voting open until 5.30 and then if it's still a draw the next vote after that wins?

Crabwalk

The voting lasts 48 hours, so Miles did actually win.

Edit: don't want to be a dick though - if it seems fairer to all to keep the voting open longer (and there are shamefully few votes for a match of this quality) then it's fine by me.

selectivememory

I tend towards extending the vote simply because Miles suggested it, otherwise it would have seemed unfair to me. Not a decision for me to make though. Where's The Wimblewrong Nazi when you need him?

Johnny Yesno

Cool! I'll throw the cat among the pigeons and say glitch for the imaginative integration of the opening shot into his return.

Dex Sawash

Small Man Big Horse

I've been going over the pictures over and over again and trying to decide but it's ridiculously difficult, the level of quality is astonishing. But...Um...Miles...

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Quote from: Dex Sawash on August 31, 2015, 01:27:51 PM
tie

Its still a draw. The fate of this match is to be determined by you Dex. Choose a winner.

Choose wisely.

The sword of damocles has a new name. That name is Dex. The sword of Dex Damocles.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Hangthebuggers

The Wimblewrong Nazi

thank you so much

Glitch is the winner and will face crabwalk in the final

very decent of miles to let the voting continue

Johnny Yesno

Crabwalk

^ Agreed, pure class from Miles in shots and conduct.

Well done Glitch! Can someone coinflip for serve please (or are we going with selectivememory's earlier toss)?

selectivememory

Crabwalk

glitch

Realised I didn't get back to this, which is shitty of me.

I really didn't expect to win, so was more surprised than anyone to do so! Thanks for the match Miles, two cracking shots and excellent sportsmanship to allow the vote to continue, a proper gent!