Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:54:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eh?

Started by WoShade, October 07, 2004, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoShade

Has LOL been done to death? Can nothing result from a such-titled thread? I know I'm interested in the ensuing detritus. It's a shame the troll-lock has snapped shut - I was looking forward to several interesting posts, perhaps including an exegesis on 'leet'-speak. No, make that hoping against hope for an outraged Larry to respond.

Anyway, close this thread too, ya bastads.

Silver SurferGhost

It was a bit odd that, it might have been Huzzie mentioning fadges wot dun it. We all know he meant it jovial-like but there's them out there who'll take it too far from there. Or perhaps it's just 2am and my brain's not working properly enough to see why. Perhaps I'll apologise tomorrow.

In the letssplit theme that all the kool kidz (and me) are using, when a thread gets locked it's all nice and polite, it doesn't say 'Locked', it says 'Topic Closed' as though everyone's reached a sensible consensus and decided to call it a day. I like that.

Smells minty fresh too!

Neil

Seemed to me like it was a worthless troll post, kicked off with a one word post.  Hardly a great loss.

WoShade

I'VE CONTRIBUTED A FULL NELSON OF POSTS AND NUN BEEN LOCKDSHAME ON U ETC U TRAMPLING MY RITE TO SPEAK SHAME ON U and so on. There is an inexhaustible supply. Threat status - not empty.

petula dusty

Can i just ask what a troll is, so that I can not be one or stop being one if i've trolled already. This message board etiquette is a nightmare! I mean I'm sat here in full evening dress and my butler is typing this for me - I'm sorry but I can't do any more than that. (I agree with Miss Petula - Lozenge the butler)

Silver SurferGhost

Hey, mellow out man.
Oh all right then, I'll put on my apology hat. Especially for Huzzie as he might think I look fetching in it.
At first I didn't really see t'other thread as a troll more as just a bit half-arsed (and we've all done those cough), but it looks like I might've been wrong...I'm obviously too tired to play properly.

teehee, I said hat again

WoShade

This will boost this thread higher than it ought to be, but... apologies for general rubbishness and intemperate vocab.

Silver SurferGhost

Nah, don't worry about it....we all have our off days.

Huzzie

sorry?

What's all this then?

What have I done now?

I don't remember being a bad'un.

Huzzie

hey.

Ive found what you were taljking about and I swear down I never types that!

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=4961&highlight=

Neil, could you check the IP on that please?

If it is from my ip then I can only presume I had some dicjkhead mate round at the time who was on the pc.

seriously, I have never used the word fadge in my life, i dont thinjk.

Neil

Quote from: "Huzzie"hey.

Ive found what you were taljking about and I swear down I never types that!

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=4961&highlight=

Neil, could you check the IP on that please?

Yes, it's from your IP, you posted a fair bit of stuff minutes before and after that, in the LOL NO(st) thread for instance.

Huzzie

woooo.

what had happened to me there then?

And what did I mean by fat fadges?

Oh well, lucjkily some things can go unanswered.

Well, thanjks for checjking anyway!

I'm just chuffed to see you back! And the J&K keys are stuck together? Classic Huzzie! How we've missed it!