Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Final: Crabwalk v Glitch **NSFW**

Started by Crabwalk, September 02, 2015, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabwalk

While we wait for glitch's humble victory speech, where he talks about how I inspired him and would've won if he hadn't shamelessly begged for votes in that GB thread, let's take another look at the Quarter Final shot that heralded his arrival as a title contender:

glitch

Only really got round to this now, due to being snowed under at work and David Cameron fucked a dead pig.

Crumbs. I really didn't expect to actually win, especially after I thought I was out in the first round and was sure I'd lose to Miles's Charlie in the semi, so I'm pretty pleased to have just clinched it! Enjoyable final with great shots from Crabwalk, and very close right up to the end of voting. Really enjoyed this year's Wimblewrong, think it's definitely been the strongest yet.

Loved Crabwalk's Mash Hits but think my favourite round was Miles vs Poisson Du Jour. The one I had the most fun making was Magritte Thatcher - there were still a few more ideas I wanted to work into that one (which is why things like the rat don't make sense) but was running out of time.

P.S. Replies From View's life is now safe, and he no longer has to worry about having a bona fide nemesis.