Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Started by Bhazor, September 05, 2015, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhazor

Larian have created a Kickstarter for their new game, Divinity Original Sin 2 the sequel to their giant monstrously ambitious but sadly flawed RPG Divinity: Original. $30 gets the game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2/description

As a kickstarter there's not much to see at the moment but it all sounds suitably dumb and ambitious. Center stage is its competitive co-operative campaign where party members will be attacking each other and working to sabotage each others quests. All of which sounds like a stupid horrible confusing mess and I thoroughly approve. Honestly, the prospect of just more combat like the first game was enough for me to back it.

Meanwhile it's been confirmed the free Enhanced Edition upgrade of Divinity: Original Sin will be out in October just after the campaign ends. So for anyone who hasn't tried the first game or who gave up (like me) to  there's never been a better time toget back into it. Backing for $40 will get you both games.