Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

David Cameron put his willy in a dead pig's mouth

Started by George Oscar Bluth II, September 20, 2015, 10:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

DEAD SON DEAD SON DEAD SON I look like a shit Jamie Oliver impersonator, don't I?

Pseudopath

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 20, 2015, 11:48:02 PM
I bet Jeremy Corbyn would only put his willy in a basket of fucking tofu shaped like the Hammer and Sickle or something

That's no way to talk about Diane Abbott!

*QI KLAXON*

Bugger.

Danger Man

This Wednesday:

Jackie from Invercargill has emailed me to ask "Did you fuck a pig or didn't you?"

brat-sampson

Lots of meanies going about saying he fucked a pig. Nobody's saying he fucked it, just that he put his cock in the mouth of it's severed head.

He probably didn't even cum.

Probably.

Absorb the anus burn

I always thought it was customary to put a rosy red apple inside a pig's mouth, not a wrinkled chipolata sausage and two withered plums.

Dr Rock

ollyboro

So what's Dave's sexual categorisation? Swinophilic necrophile? Not sure how this will play out with his demands for EU reform. Brussels is always going to be able to play the "Yeah, but you fucked a dead pig card", and there's fuck all Berohead can do about it.

Danger Man

The Daily Mail really is the pruppet master.

It attacks Corbyn and we all boo then it attacks Cameron and we all cheer.

It's all panto, isn't it?

kittens

david cameron fucked a dead pig
david cameron fucked a dead pig!!
david cameron david cameron
david cameron fucked a dead pig lads!!!
david cameron fucked a dead pig!

batwings

Cameron throated a dead pig because he knew it wouldn't squeal.

Cameron is a fan of M Night Shyamalan because he likes his tail with a twist at the end.

etc

ollyboro

kittens

serious mis-step by cameron to have fucked a dead pig

RDRR

Corbyn might be a trotskyite, and a threat to my family's security but er, you know, fucking a dead pig's head that's a bit much

kittens

fucking dead pigs is historically quite unpopular with the electorate isn't it

Dr Rock

'NOW THE THING TO REMEMBER. WHAT IS VITAL... IS THAT I TOOK IT OUT AGAIN. IT'S NOT STILL THERE. YOU CAN GO LOOK FOR IT, BUT YOU WON'T FIND IT. TRUST ME. YES I PUT MY PENIS IN A DEAD PIG'S MOUTH... BUT I TOOK IT BACK OUT AGAIN. RIGHT OUT.'

Absorb the anus burn

Crabwalk

Have to say I'm surprised that Stewart Lee would guest edit the Daily Mail.

Can't wait for PMQs this week, though.

"Babe asks 'What reassurances can you give my community that you won't fuck our corpses in the face?"

Quote from: kittens on September 21, 2015, 12:21:25 AM
fucking dead pigs is historically quite unpopular with the electorate isn't it

Oh no, it's very popular. It's classic British eccentricity.

The Bright Young Things, gallivanting around, swilling champagne and fucking dead pigs.

Dr Rock

I was actually going to put a small bet on this happening, bloody wished I had now.

Fabian Thomsett

RDRR

Not to flog a dead horse or anything but... fucking a dead pig's head is really not on imho

neardark

He won't be able to tweet without getting a barrage of 'yeah but you got your cock in a dead pig's mouth' tweets everytime until forever.

Mijkediablo

Cameron was delighted to be skullfucking a porcine decapitee. He was like a pig in shit.

kittens

to me it seems that the better course of action would have been to not fuck the dead pig's head
though i mean that's just me

Crabwalk

Next front cover of Private Eye to feature a very good ham pun. Possibly involving trots / trotters and Jeremy Corbyn.

Stoneage Dinosaurs