Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:48:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

David Cameron put his willy in a dead pig's mouth

Started by George Oscar Bluth II, September 20, 2015, 10:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDRR

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Crabwalk

Quote from: Mijkediablo on September 21, 2015, 12:28:02 AM
Cameron was delighted to be skullfucking a porcine decapitee. He was like a pig in shit.

More like 'a shit in pig', eh guys??!!

kittens

do you think it is worse to get a blowie from a dead pig or to lick out a dead pig's fanny

so glad i am allowed to ask this question

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Mijkediablo

Look out for the pig's tell-all interview with Richard Bacon next week.

hamfist

Should have stuck it in the nostril holes. Yeah. They look niiiice.

Thomas

I hope the pig head had eyes and that the eyes were open.

Crabwalk

This little piggie went to market,
This little piggie stayed at home,
This little piggie had roast beef,
This little piggie had none.
And this little piggie went om nom nom on the penis of Pie Minister David Cameron.

RDRR

Just whose vote was he trying to win with this latest stunt of his?

Dr Rock

Let's be clear... that dead pig was not capable of consent. Because a. it was a pig. and b. it was dead. So David Cameron didn't fuck a dead pig's mouth, that could suggest the dead pig was willing. No, David Cameron, without a shadow of a doubt, raped a dead pigs dead mouth.

Whether he then spunked all down the dead pig's throat we don't know at this point. Probably he did.

kittens

monolith

Remember in Black Mirror where the public laughed at the PM fucking a pig but on here everyone said no, if that actually happened no one would laugh they'd just be horrified.

I can't begin to describe how happy I am that we will find out what would happen in real life.

Please god let them find the photo.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I wonder how long it took him to come.

I bet it was no time at all. Probably shot his bolt in the first two seconds.

garbed_attic

If this is true will Cameron be the first zoonecrophile to govern our fair isle?

#representation

[nb]It's funny because while I don't think the actual act is *that* morally repugnant bestiality-necrophilia sounds pretty fucking terrible![/nb]

Crabwalk

'Mr Speaker, this government has excelled in taking sow's ears and making them into purses. I merely took a sow's mouth and made it into a wanksock'.

Thomas

Do you suppose it was like in American Pie where the guy says 'it's like fucking an American pie' and then David Cameron's mum walked in and left a cup of tea by the pig's head

hamfist

up_the_hampipe

I saw this thread title and assumed it was just some silly joke thing by one of you hilarious bastards. Then the thread started getting very popular so I investigated. Oh my heavens!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: hamfist in the tagsThis is HUGE

"If you've got a history book at home, take it out, throw it in the bin - it's worthless. The history books will now have to be rewritten."

"What will they say?"

"They'll quite simply say 'Cameron fucked a pig'.  Everything else will be a footnote."

"We're pushed for time - can you sum it up in a word?"

"No."

"A sound?"

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!"

Thursday

Quote from: gout_pony on September 21, 2015, 12:48:48 AM
If this is true will Cameron be the first zoonecrophile to govern our fair isle?

Probably not actually.

hamfist

So they let this story out to cover up something else even massiver. Are we nuking Syria tonight ?

kittens

Dr Rock

Fabian Thomsett

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Crabwalk on September 21, 2015, 12:32:17 AM
Next front cover of Private Eye to feature a very good ham pun. Possibly involving trots / trotters and Jeremy Corbyn.

I doubt Hislop would go there.

HappyTree

Louise Mensch, usually the sort to slam this kind of thing on Twitter, seems to be trying to suggest that it's no big deal.

"This is very peculiar, very peculiar indeed!" said Mr. Pink Whistle.