Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,341
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:35:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris on Xfm today

Started by richcolour, February 15, 2004, 10:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richcolour

Chris Morris is to join Jimmy Carr on his Sunday morning show between 10am and 12pm.
That's what Sean Keighley said on his show last night. So it sounds official.
Xfm 104.9 london - xfm.co.uk elsewhere.
Rich

Jet Set Willy

Yeah we heard this too over in COMEDY CHAT WHERE THIS BELONGS!!

HOWEVER IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A BIG MISTAKE AS THERE IS A FELLOW CALLED IAN MORRIS ON INSTEAD. HOWEVER I HAD ALREADY SET UP TO RECORD IT SO I'M LEAVING IT GOING ON THE OFF CHANCE.

the off chance that the cunts have a heart attack

OK, that's 3 people now who think they heard someone say that Chris Morris was going to be on.. is everyone just hearing the name Morris and assuming or did you DEFINATELY hear "Chris Morris". Maybe it's Morris day at XFM or something..

XFM's website is piss poor as far as ascertaining guests on shows.

I like this from the message board

Richard Bacon. Prick or idiot? (POWER_TO_THE_PE)
Posted: 2:07:17 pm on 25/1/2004 Modified: Never

Is it just me or is Richard Bacon a complete prick and the only reason anyone listens to him is to find out how he's going to make an ass of him self next?? Or is he just an idiot and brings in the idiot audience?

Jet Set Willy

Quote from: "DevlinC"OK, that's 3 people now who think they heard someone say that Chris Morris was going to be on.. is everyone just hearing the name Morris and assuming or did you DEFINATELY hear "Chris Morris". Maybe it's Morris day at XFM or something..

I thought maybe it could've been the DJ who's on on weekend mornings said it on purpose as a "morrisesque" (yeah right) wind up. But according to this a different Dj also said it. Curiouser and curiouser. Maybe they all thought it was true because someone there had made a mistake in the listings, and they never thought to ask.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Yeah we heard this too over in COMEDY CHAT WHERE THIS BELONGS!!
And the fact that this keeps happening now that GD is below Comedy Chat is quite frankly puzzling; it's not the first time it's happened since they were swapped.  I could understand it when GD was the first forum, but now?

Weird.

Shouldn't shout so loud at newbies, though, despite that.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Maybe they all thought it was true because someone there had made a mistake in the listings, and they never thought to ask.
I've already commented on this in the CC thread, but the above might be the most plausible explanation.

butnut

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
And the fact that this keeps happening now that GD is below Comedy Chat is quite frankly puzzling; it's not the first time it's happened since they were swapped.  I could understand it when GD was the first forum, but now?

Weird.

Shouldn't shout so loud at newbies, though, despite that.

And that fact that I have to translate GD to GB to understand that. I prefer the Bullshit.