Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Perception Lab - make yourself old, young, male female...

Started by Des Nilsen, October 10, 2004, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Des Nilsen

I've been mucking about at The Perception Lab. It's great.

Here's me as I am now:

Here's the lab's prediction of an aged me:

(^ I laughed like a bastard at that!)

...and a female me:

Not bad, eh? I'd shag me. :cough:

Finally, me looking 'Afro-Caribean':

If you want to do this thread properly, you have to use your
'print screen' button to get the images. Have fun.

-

butnut

Ha ha! That's great. OK, here are some of me:

The original, looking nice and moody:

Baby:

Old:

Ape boy:

Manga:

And a strangely attractive woman:

Rats

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Rats"

It's that talentless turd out of Pulp.

That old one is great, though.

weekender

I thought I'd share some of these because they're fantastically disturbing.  Take one slightly blurry source image of me trying to look a bit scary at the last Birmingham meet:

This is what you get:

Cambrian Times

Fanny, I'm a usually placid person, but if you EVER call Mark Webber "a talentless turd" again I swear I'll have at thee with a pair of large garden shears.

Ok?

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Cambrian Times"Fanny, I'm a usually placid person, but if you EVER call Mark Webber "a talentless turd" again I swear I'll have at thee with a pair of large garden shears. Ok?

I have no idea who Mark Webber is, I meant the singer, but if that chap is also in Pulp, then the chances are that he is a talentless turd, too.

Cambrian Times

Quote from: "fanny splendid"

I have no idea who Mark Webber is, I meant the singer, but if that chap is also in Pulp, then the chances are that he is a talentless turd, too.

RIGHT, OUTSIDE NOW!

poison popcorn

haha, that's fantastic!

mini worral-thompson

manga mutant

monkey

el greco

samauri

Regular John

I look a bit like Angelina Jolie when feminised.... well I think so!

thomasina

Dammit - i killed loads of things on my computer a few months ago to get rid of a nasty dialler virus.  Unfortunately, i killed something that usually lets me open applet thingies.  I managed to upload an image but can't get any further. (image is called Thom and password is eudaimonia, if anyone nice would do me a favour).

Purple Tentacle

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Rats"

I know how you feel!

Edit: I've just seen PT's efforts.
and wet my bed

splattermac

edit: oh I've been replaced, I should have saved my faces

Neil

Quote from: "thomasina"Dammit - i killed loads of things on my computer a few months ago to get rid of a nasty dialler virus.  Unfortunately, i killed something that usually lets me open applet thingies.  I managed to upload an image but can't get any further. (image is called Thom and password is eudaimonia, if anyone nice would do me a favour).

I had a bash Thomasina, but when I clicked "save image" it made my puter go all stuttery and I eventually had to reset it.  Possibly cause I was defragging or something, I should have just used print screen anyway.

Purple Tentacle

This is a great opportunity for the mystery-faced posters to tease us with their disguised images.

Naming no names, jutl and the entirity of the Chuckle Reich.....

sore bottom mum

You don't need to worry Tracey about all this newfangled image saving perlava ... I've saved you the bother:

butnut

Quote from: "thomasina"Dammit - i killed loads of things on my computer a few months ago to get rid of a nasty dialler virus.  Unfortunately, i killed something that usually lets me open applet thingies.  I managed to upload an image but can't get any further. (image is called Thom and password is eudaimonia, if anyone nice would do me a favour).

I just tried to but it says 'image no longer exists'.

Dr David V

Jesus Christ SBM, that's horrible. She looks like the bastard son of Never Trust A Hippy Colin and Rick in The Young Ones.

poison popcorn

Quote from: "butnut"

I just tried to but it says 'image no longer exists'.

might be cos i'm working on it... thought i'd best check back and see if anyone had done it already before i carried on...

btw it's a very pixelly pic, don't know how 'accurate' the results are, but we'll soon see...

oh, the thing to make it work is here: http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

thomasina

Thanks for trying it, neil and butnut.

PP, it's only a small pic so it will be pixellated to Hell i suppose.  I was going to give it a go but use the Zaphod bignose pic from the other thread if that one didn't work.

poison popcorn

some of these actually came out clearer than the original :S

ok, i think they were:

baby, child, teen, old woman, ape woman
w. asian,, afo carribean,  e. asian, manified, mangafied
drunk, modigliani, botticelli, mucha, caricature

thomasina

Quote from: "poison popcorn"

some of these actually came out clearer than the original :S

ok, i think they were:

baby, child, teen, old woman, ape woman
w. asian,, afo carribean,  e. asian, manified, mangafied
drunk, modigliani, botticelli, mucha, caricature
Jesus!!!!  Thanks for that, they're great.  My ape woman is an actual ape.  Bloody good job I was born white too.

poison popcorn

yeah, in the absence of many discernable pixels it probably just stuck in a monkey.

Purple Tentacle

Oh come on, SOMEONE was bound to do it......

Lay it on me, brother

Excuse me sir, if you'd like to step into the red channel.....

Cambrian Times

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"

[/i]

I saw this and thought:

Beagle 2

My original pic was so naff I think it just grafted a generic face onto them all. Doesn't stop me from being disturbed by the thought I'm going to be the spit of Tony Blair in later life, mind.

untitled_london

old you is tony blair and in time i shall claim my 5£