Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:14:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Perception Lab - make yourself old, young, male female...

Started by Des Nilsen, October 10, 2004, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frinky

Quote from: "sore bottom mum"I know how you feel!

Pete Townshend!

This thread is full of nightmares.

butnut

Is anyone else having trouble saving the templates once you've put where the lines should go? I tried a few days ago and nothing happened, and today SSG asked me do put his picture in there, and it won't save it. Are there too many whores in the lab?

wasp_f15ting

Jemble Fred

I was having the same problem in Internet Explorer, but it works fine in Netscape, if that's any help?

Mr Colossal

I was keen to try this out but mines freezing on the:

''Thank you for submitting your image Now you need to delineate your image by following the instructions in the applet below. ''

The applet doesn't seem to be loading, im just getting a big grey box. Does it take a while?

Mr Colossal

Quote from: "Mr Colossal"I was keen to try this out but mines freezing on the:

''Thank you for submitting your image Now you need to delineate your image by following the instructions in the applet below. ''

The applet doesn't seem to be loading, im just getting a big grey box. Does it take a while?

EDIT: its coming up ' load: class DestinationApp not found' in the corner so i take it its fucked or theres too much traffic.

Jemble Fred

As I say, I got all those messages on IE. Change your browser, it worked for me.

Mr Colossal

well ive tried it with firefox, and that fucks up, needing a plug-in which 'cant be found' to run it too...

i'll have a dig round later.

fanny splendid

It works fine for me.

Perhaps you all need a new video driver, a cooling fan, a free firewall, and a virus checker?

Rats

Maybe you need to update java if a different browser isn't working.
Try Avant Browser, it's only 1MB
http://www.avantbrowser.com/download.html

Bogey

Waaaaagh! I go through all the hoo-hah of "delineating" my face, and when I click on "save" it takes me straight back to the red box bit at the start, all my hard delineating work undone and no funny fizzog to show for it!

I'm going to look for another browser, grumble grumble....
I'm on Safari by the way. Grumble, grumble...

MonkeyDrummer

ive tried it on Firefux and IE and it still doesn't work.

Jemble Fred

I already said IE doesn't work. Netscape's the only one that worked out of five that I tried.

Rats

Ah, I'm just thinking what it might be. I had to turn off the pop up stopper in avant browser when I clicked save to get the page to come up, maybe that's the problem. It didn't take me back to the start but yours might.

Bogey

Firefox doesn't seem to know what Java is, and Opera was more promising but ultimately hopeless, in a different way from all the others of course.

Computers: designed by geeks for geeks with no regard for the rest of the world.

Helvetica Scenario

Just bumping this to say , for anyone that's interested, that they seem to have fixed this now. The URL was http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/Transformer/

This is fantastic! I did some as well:

source:

Baby:

Bloke:

Brutha:

Manga:

Modiglini:

Oldie:

Ape:

butnut

Ha ha! Nice one Beagle. The one in the bottom right corner looks like a fat Kramer.

slim

My shame: I thought "Ooooh, doesn't Beagle 2 look a bit like Chris Morris in one of those photos."

Then I woke up properly and realised my foolishness. I love this thread but surprisingly I have no head on photos of me.

Cerys

Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"

Is it just me, or is this an incredibly disturbing image...?

Quote from: "Cerys"

Is it just me, or is this an incredibly disturbing image...?

It is an incredibly disturbing image.  Bride of Chucky-esque.

Cerys

Quote from: "Cerys"Thank goodness I'm not alone.

It's amazing that I even look a little goth as a baby.  Well, not so much amazing as frightening.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"

Haha. My mum would love that.

You are Michael from My Family and I claim my five english pounds.

Lt Plonker

You are Michael from My Family and I claim my five english pounds.

*bursts into tears*

That's an old picture anyway. I have much longer hair now. It requires a headband and everything.

Purple Tentacle

Lt Plonker

Haha. Oh I remember that. My mum loves that, too. The expression on my face seems quite appropriate.