Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Music Show Print Advertisements

Started by Spiral King, October 05, 2015, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiral King

Could someone upload these? I'm listening to the Radio 1 Shows and they're great, as usual, but I'm currently using this picture as the cover art. It's a good picture, but not representative of the Music Show content.

I know these images were uploaded onto this site[nb]Possibly on Imageshack?[/nb] back in the mid-to-late 2000s, but I haven't seen them since. For reference, I'm talking about the crowd-in-London picture where Morris is very small and circled in red, and the bizarre image of Morris (?) with some really weird glasses (or something?). The last one is from a hazy memory, so it may be totally off-base, but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance, chaps.

Guy

There used to be an Image Archive here, but no more it seems.

The pic of Morris circled in the crowd is reprinted in Disgusting Bliss, if it's of any help.

Spiral King

Quote from: Guy on October 05, 2015, 10:07:44 PM
There used to be an Image Archive here, but no more it seems.

The pic of Morris circled in the crowd is reprinted in Disgusting Bliss, if it's of any help.

Is it? Just got out my first edition copy and it's not present in the photo section. Maybe you're thinking of the Kurt Cobain inspired picture?