Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:25:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Catterick

Started by Doctor Stamen, February 15, 2004, 12:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chand

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"The DVD cover is strange for marketing-obsessed 2005: not only is the design reminiscent of an arthouse cinema release, but Vic and Bob's names don't appear.

Well their picture is there and their names are all over the back. And on the front it says:

Quote"Probably the best and funniest thing Reeves and Mortimer have ever done" - The Guardian

chand

Quote from: "imitationleather"Woah, even though I wasn't too keen on the series I'm going to buy the DVD just for the extras. Scene selection and interactive menus! How did they manage to cram all that on the same disc?

Don't forget English subtitles!

flamingdog

Sorry to bump this so massively, but I only just got the Catterick DVD for Christmas, and I only just got round to watching it.

What's the song that Vic sings at the end of episode six? It's driving me nuts. Edit: I say 'sings', obviously I mean 'mimes to'.

Thanks.

Godzilla Bankrolls

If only there was some sort of commentary track, or special extra feature, to help you out there...

flamingdog

Very funny. No, I genuinely am laughing. My ass off.

Anyone else?

Morrisfan82

Why don't you Google the lyrics?

flamingdog

Because I thought I'd see if anyone here knew off the top of their heads.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Quote from: "flamingdog"Sorry to bump this so massively, but I only just got the Catterick DVD for Christmas, and I only just got round to watching it.

What's the song that Vic sings at the end of episode six? It's driving me nuts. Edit: I say 'sings', obviously I mean 'mimes to'.

Thanks.
Well he mimes to Satan Rejected My Soul by Morrissey in one of the shows, but I can't remember whether it's the sixth or not. Can you remember any of the lyrics?

flamingdog

I think the chorus was 'I don't know what the world is for, if it's not for making love'. Or something very similar. I've googled that, but not come up with much. If no-one knows, I'll load up the DVD and google something a bit more conclusive. Like I said, I was just wondering if anyone knew off the top of they dome, so to speak.

I believe it was Reece Shearsmith who mimed to the Morrissey song.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Doing a bit of Google legwork for you, I found this:

http://www.bobandvic.co.uk/cattericksongs.htm

It's 'Only My Soul' by Free.

flamingdog

Bugger me. Well, believe me, I did do the google legwork route first. Cheers for your help.