Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation part II

Started by the midnight watch baboon, November 07, 2015, 11:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A sledge manufacturer contracts woodworm.

Fuck me says the MD. Just think how bad it'll be when the sledges are affected.

Glebe

All the people who beat you up at school become famous and win awards.

You're left in a miserable grief-slump.

BlodwynPig

The Desolation II thread draws to a close. You still haven't found the key to the shotgun cabinet.

Spoon of Ploff

99 pages... plus 99 pages... plus numerous sub threads... and we still haven't driven anyone into taking their own life, or the life of a loved one. [nb]That is the point of this isn't it? Isn't it??[/nb]

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on February 13, 2017, 08:38:11 AM
99 pages... plus 99 pages... plus numerous sub threads... and we still haven't driven anyone into taking their own life, or the life of a loved one. [nb]That is the point of this isn't it? Isn't it??[/nb]

Oh, my life was taken by thread I...I'm just haunting this thread.

Time to reincarnate...

spamwangler

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on February 13, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

fuckin nearly had me once jan 2015 you fuckers!

Berthas Fat Leg

Derek looks at his wife but all he can see is Ernest Borgnine.

Spoon of Ploff

The final post in Desolation part II turned out to be a masterpiece that would have reduced all who read it to bitter tears... had they not already moved onto Desolation part III. And so it remained unread for all eternity.

Joy Nktonga

A professional waste of space waits to deliberately do a desolation that will go unarchived. What a tosser.