Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:10:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Tale of Wenty Bauble.

Started by Glebe, November 08, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Now pay close attention. Ye'll not want to forget this.

There once was a man named Wenty Bauble. He was female, yet pretended to be a man, in order to fit into the heterogeneous milieu we had back in them days! Ah, the days! Anyway, I regress nostalgically... Wenty was a one for the bottle, his favourite tipple being Old Hogwurth's '87 Slurping Tonic. On this particular Tuesday, ha, he had been imbibing particularly deeply, and things took a turn for the Andrew when ol' Pickerington Phillips entered the saloon.

Now Pickerington was a right potato. He upped and he slurped and approached good old Wenty with a hankerin' for some how's-your-father. Calm, now. Don't fear! For Wenty gave as good as he got, often luminkin' the loofahs and at one point even dibbling the ears. Anyhows, it all came to a head when Sherriff Huffkins entered. There was mustard all over the floor and poor ol' Hoofie Norkins was sick for a week!

There, now. My tale is done. And what of old Wenty? Well, he began his journalistic career at CNN some decades later, and hasn't turned back!

See you later, varmint!

The end!