Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:43:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

4 men in a room

Started by BlodwynPig, November 09, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

4 men in a room:

Chris Morris
Alejandro jodorowsky
David Lynch
Werner Herzog

What happens?..,

Now throw in Larry David...

Steven

Ricky Gervais enters and attempts to moderate proceedings but actually just uses it to insert himself to a similar status and dominates the conversation by talking shite opinions he's nicked because he thinks they sound clever and doing that fucking endless high pitched wailing air-raid siren laugh of his.

Tiny Poster

BlodwynPig

Steven, I'd hoped RG would be left out of the room this one time. It's like Alan Carr  that time he gatecrashed The Last Supper.

Anyway, none of you are worthy of listening to their conversations and creations.

You could prove me wrong... Prove me wrong

neveragain

DL: I really like that series Jam, it was cool.
CM: Gosh, thank you.

WH: Where's Klaus Kinski? Where's Klaus Kinski?

DL: Have you ever seen The Straight Story?
CM: Don't fish for compliments.

AJ: I don't know who I am.

BlodwynPig

I was thinking more of the four of them chanting

"OOOOOOooooo Vudge Wellllllcommmme in Blue Jaaaaaammmmmmmmmm" slightly out of sync with strobe lights and distortion.

Larry David appears and says:

"What's that noise? Do you hear that noise?"

Cheryl says: "It's probably just a house sound"

"What's a house sound?"

Cheryl: "You know, the house settling".

Larry walks into the darkness ominously.

neveragain

Larry: So what, I didn't find his terrorist film that funny...
Cheryl: But ya still say 'Happy Birthday', it's just polite.
Larry: What's polite?

checkoutgirl

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 09, 2015, 10:54:07 PM
4 men in a room:

Chris Morris
Alejandro jodorowsky
David Lynch
Werner Herzog

What happens?..,

Fuck all I imagine. They might wonder what the fuck they are doing there but it depends how they got there. If they had a bag put over their head and were just dumped in the room I'd surmise they would be disoriented and frightened. If they knew they were going there when they were going there then I would say they would speak about what they had intended to speak about.

I'm not sure I understand the question to be honest.

Your face, my arse. What happens?

Dunno.

Then Larry David walks in.

That's nice. Can I go now?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: checkoutgirl on November 19, 2015, 01:07:50 PM
Fuck all I imagine. They might wonder what the fuck they are doing there but it depends how they got there. If they had a bag put over their head and were just dumped in the room I'd surmise they would be disoriented and frightened. If they knew they were going there when they were going there then I would say they would speak about what they had intended to speak about.

I'm not sure I understand the question to be honest.

Your face, my arse. What happens?

Dunno.

Then Larry David walks in.

That's nice. Can I go now?

David: "This guy has got no imagination"

*Larry shrugs*

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Steven on November 09, 2015, 10:55:46 PM
Ricky Gervais enters and attempts to moderate proceedings but actually just uses it to insert himself to a similar status and dominates the conversation by talking shite opinions he's nicked because he thinks they sound clever and doing that fucking endless high pitched wailing air-raid siren laugh of his.

Ricky Gervais walks in and says to Chris Morris that when Ricky does politically motivated satire he tries to go that extra mile so the audience feel they have seen something special because baby sitters and normal folk with fuck all money unlike Ricky who is fucking loaded and did not feel the effects of the recession at all because he's so rich and loaded.

Morris accuses Gervais of stealing that "Look at me I'm rich" bit from Billy Connolly. Ricky says to Morris that he's the  hardest in the room and his words will be a declaration of war which is stupid on his part because you don't go to the biggest guy in the room and pick on him expecting to get away with it. Ricky follows this up with a right hook to the stomach and leaves Morris in a heap on the ground.

Jodorowsky is arguing with a lampshade about the nature of light. David Lynch joins in but on the side of the lampshade.

Herzog has already left, bored with the situation and conscious of the fact that he is currently preparing a film for release.

Larry David left the room almost as quickly as he entered it, searching for a tuna sandwich.

BlodwynPig

...except the room is locked.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 19, 2015, 01:15:29 PM
David: "This guy has got no imagination"

*Larry shrugs*

Ricky Gervais then punches Blodwynpig (who came into the room wanting to know what the fuss was about and in a bad mood because his 3.00pm wank was disturbed) in the stomach. Blodwynpig falls to the ground with his trousers around his ankles and his arse out, shrieking and crying because his soft wobbly underbelly is susceptible to pain. Chris Morris tries to console him but Blodwynpig is inconsolable and has also lost his tumescence.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: checkoutgirl on November 19, 2015, 01:21:00 PM
Ricky Gervais then punches Blodwynpig (who came into the room wanting to know what the fuss was about and in a bad mood because his 3.00pm wank was disturbed) in the stomach. Blodwynpig falls to the ground with his trousers around his ankles and his arse out, shrieking and crying because his soft wobbly underbelly is susceptible to pain. Chris Morris tries to console him but Blodwynpig is inconsolable and has also lost his tumescence.

*Curb theme tune*