Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,470
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:24:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Watch Shia LaBeouf watch every Shia Labeouf film in reverse order

Started by BritishHobo, November 11, 2015, 03:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Can't tonight I'm afraid, I'm staying in and washing my soul.

billtheburger

There's currently a lot of support to get Danny Dyer to be the next actor to do this.

BritishHobo

He looks incredibly bored, and as if he's just really regretting coming up with the idea in the first place. They're about halfway through what's a non-stop 72-hour marathon, during which a camera has been pointed directly at his face the entire time. So I can see why.

He's taking quite a long break here. And stuffing his pie hole with junk food.

MuteBanana

There's no sound and now they've stopped displaying what film he's watching so you can't even watch along with him to see his reactions.

Balls mate. Balls.

popcorn

This is just a TV Go Home concept made real. Which is to say reading the words "Watch Shia LaBeouf watch every Shia Labeouf film in reverse order" is much more entertaining than watching Shia LaBeouf watch every Shia Labeouf film in reverse order.

There's something likeable about Shia LaBeouf, but I do wonder what percentage of this is for the #art and what percentage is genuinely worrying erratic behaviour.

Noodle Lizard

He's basically trolling with all this stuff[nb]like with the "art installation" where members of the public could just go into a room and tell him he's a cunt[/nb], and I kind of admire him for that - especially given he had a pretty cush career set up for him with Transformers etc.

But yeah, I think he probably started regretting this one pretty quickly.  For what it's worth, I think that's actually a really good shot.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on November 11, 2015, 04:56:11 PM
There's something likeable about Shia LaBeouf, but I do wonder what percentage of this is for the #art and what percentage is genuinely worrying erratic behaviour.

I'm just the opposite. I don't know why I hate him[nb]Actually I do know, things like this[/nb], but he just annoys the back tits off "of" me.

kittens

my mate filmed him headbutt someone in a pub in london, sold it to tmz for £8000
will he be watching that one

Noodle Lizard

Breaking News: I think he's falling asleep.  Wonder which film this is.

MuteBanana

Did his issues start when Carey Mulligan chucked him for someone in Mumford and Sons? Would explain a lot.

I've only seen Shia LaBeouf in films and I think he's great. Probably is an arsehole but I'm sure many actors are.

Noodle Lizard

I don't know if he really has issues, I think he knows full well what he's doing.  This isn't genius performance art or whatever Rolling Stone would have you believe, but I do find the entire concept of it quite funny.

Garam

Quote from: kittens on November 12, 2015, 08:28:42 PM
my mate filmed him headbutt someone in a pub in london, sold it to tmz for £8000

hahaaaaaaaaa

that is NOT a headbutt. It's more of an affectionate cat-style headbunt if anything. Pathetic.

Puce Moment

Quote from: kittens on November 12, 2015, 08:28:42 PM

Kool dude.

great_badir

I think we're all being hoodwinked, or it's a double-clever art installation - it's clearly Gerard Butler.

Has anyone seen the Even Stevens movie?  Lots of people tell me it's brilliant.