Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:22:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

i'm dyeing tomorrow...

Started by mayer, October 16, 2004, 12:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayer

now i've finally got some hair, i decided to play with it a little.

i bought some hair-dye, not my usual black, but 77/44 Warm Intense Red by Superdrug.

my housemate's girlfriend looked horrified when i showed her the packet. "you'll just look gay" she said.

"meh" i replied. i'm doing it anyway... but i was wondering if anyone could knock up a quick mong of how it may look? i love the monging that goes on here, but don't have the technical photoshoppery skills to try it myself.

source material (sorry for the poor quality pictures... i just took them now on my £10 mini-digital camera thing):

i'm curious to see if any mongs which are done look anything like my hair tomorrow afternoon. i'll post up new pictures then.

mayer

sproggy

Cerys

Yay for Beaker!  Always there when you need him, in a Coated Crusader kind of way.  I wonder what his special powers are?

But I digress.  Just a rough idea -

Or if you want to go for that mauve and moody look -

Kazuo Kiriyama

Me, looking like a poser cunt.

TraceyQ

Mayer, I swear if you go anywhere near your locks with that rubbish I will come round to your place and set fire to you. Do you understand?

splattermac

Wear some stripey socks or a scarf if you want to introduce some colour into your appearance, don't dye your hair :/

Only girls and the devastatingly handsome can get away with hair colour.

abort abort

slim

I say do it!

I would've used Peroxide and Directions myself :)

Quote from: "slim"I say do it!

I would've used Peroxide and Directions myself :)

Stargazer all the way.  Directions is shite and it feel like semen.

mayer

i overslept, and my (girl) housemate who was going to give me a hand has fucked off to Ashbourne.

i'm still doing it when i get back from the shops, (i've dyed my hair before), but again i'll have to spend half an hour scrubbing bits of dye off my skin.

Trace, i'm sorry, but at least the flames (may) match the hair.

Neil

Quote from: "mayer"Trace, i'm sorry, but at least the flames (may) match the hair.

Gosh, you're dying down there too?  

Wink wink etc.

mayer

well, i procrastinated a bit, and finally got it done a few hours ago.

which, compared to Cerys's estimate, is pretty damn close.

hardly worth bothering with, innit... you can notice its been dyed, especially in the light, but it probably would've been best to pre-lighten it (if i knew how).... ah well, always next time....

heheh... and Neil, forget dying...  for all the action i've had in recent months i may as well be dead down there.

Gazeuse

Can I congratulate you on the sheer amount of your hair and also it's ability to grow upwards against gravity?!?

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "mayer"

Your freaky shadow bears no relation to your body, oddball.

monkhouse terror

Cuh, you could at least look happy about your new hair colour:

That's more like it.

mayer

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Your freaky shadow bears no relation to your body, oddball.

heheh... my rubbish camera doesn't work unless it's *very* light. so i had my bedside lamp on.

those weird shadow bits are my arms.... i'd ask my friends to take 'em for me, but i don't have any....

monkhouse.... that's fabulous... i love it!