Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

X-Men: Apocalypse.

Started by Glebe, December 12, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mango Chimes

That poster is incredibly creepy.  Why are they referencing Schindler's List?  Why is it graded to look like a Saw movie?  Why have they photoshopped two hands together rather than just get someone to hold someone's hand?  Why have they done it in such a way that the smaller hand must be broken, extended or passing through Logan's?  (The smaller hand's pose makes sense if it were holding a phone; it absolutely doesn't fit around the 3D space of the massive other hand.)

Glebe

Quote from: Mango Chimes on October 16, 2016, 12:55:38 AMThat poster is incredibly creepy.  Why are they referencing Schindler's List?  Why is it graded to look like a Saw movie?  Why have they photoshopped two hands together rather than just get someone to hold someone's hand?  Why have they done it in such a way that the smaller hand must be broken, extended or passing through Logan's?  (The smaller hand's pose makes sense if it were holding a phone; it absolutely doesn't fit around the 3D space of the massive other hand.)

I DON'T KNOW.

But here's a couple of storyboards.

Glebe

Crikey... here's Stephen Merchant as Caliban:

And another pic, from Merchant himself, on Instagram.

Glebe

X-Men: First Class Was Originally Going To Have Some Crazy Cool Psychic Battles.

QuoteThere was stuff that we were playing with where we would have a couple of telepathic battles between Emma Frost and Charles. The whole idea of them was that Charles was learning how to use his powers, number one, and number two, that there were threats even in the safety of his own mind.

The first sequence was really first putting him in a vision where he thinks he's safe, but is really horrible. There was one sequence that takes place entirely in what's to become the X-Mansion, and Emma Frost just destroys it and nearly him. And she says, 'You hid in the place where you are most vulnerable. You're showing me everything.'

It all led up to a fight inside a space that Xavier had created in his own mind that looked very much like Cerebro, as we understand it now. It was cool, and it was in the context of him interrogating her and Magneto after they captured her. There was cool stuff like that, but difficult to realize.

Gosh.

madhair60

Crazy Cool eh?

Crazy Cool?

Glebe

Glebe