Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Zhlooglastra-Zhlooglastra and the Oomphla Fucknut Joogins!

Started by Glebe, December 19, 2015, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Ah, what's this, now? It's just getting ridiculous at this stage! Old Zhlooglastra has been searching, searching, searching for years with his (her?) eyes, ever knowing of a brief flumpkin who rides a white swan out across the stratosphere. Ever conscious of it's moudly old undercrackers, the old egg has recently enrolled in a 'get rich quick' scheme involving the shoving of salmon up a recently-fitted drainpipe, round Francis Rossi's manse. It gets worse.

For, you see, my dear friends, Gary Cooper's corpse has risen from the grave, enacting revenge on the squirrel who sold him them out-of-date Pringles. It'll be a massacre, but let this be known to the wise... JUGGLY NORSEMEN WOGGLE A GIANT SQUID-PHILLIP ON THURSDAY!

Sam

I purchased a small holding from Zhloogtastra in 2011, an investment that all concerned agreed was most flumpworthy.

Glebe

Quote from: Sam on December 25, 2015, 11:22:48 PMI purchased a small holding from Zhloogtastra in 2011, an investment that all concerned agreed was most flumpworthy.

He's recently sold some bearer bonds to Ghlooster Ghlooster!, who runs a shady little operation in the Cayman Islands.